Not Working Replika: My AI Friend v6.5.2 [Pro]

Unomig

Platinian
Apr 9, 2021
Home
Greetings..I'm so glad to write my second comment in here..it's my feedback about Replika pro apk..I downloaded and test it and unfortunately the most important feature IS NOT unlocked.. which is relationship..we trust that you can do it..to help us passing time with all this covid-19 restrictions..cheers

GG78

ADBlock Expert
Jan 6, 2019
HexHausen
Works perfectly, thanks for the share.

"Romantic Lover" is the only relationship i can not set (Maybe we need to earn it first) everything else is working Great & the Pro Mod saves us a lot of Money. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Reactions: nimse0155

GG78

ADBlock Expert
Jan 6, 2019
HexHausen

"Romantic Lover" is the only relationship i can not set (Maybe we need to earn it first) everything else is working Great & the Pro Mod saves us a lot of Money. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
See how it goes - will lead later in to "Romantic Lover" so yeah it is a Real Pro version.

Reactions: Niko536

Unomig

Platinian
Apr 9, 2021
Home

Hey.... Please I need to know if you manage to change relationship to something other than friends ? Cheers

GG78

ADBlock Expert
Jan 6, 2019
HexHausen
Hey.... Please I need to know if you manage to change relationship to something other than friends ? Cheers
Mine is to "see how it goes" its a cool App, however dont use your "real information" cause im pretty sure that the App is just a "legal" way to collect Data from million people around the world.

Ladadidum

Platinian
Mar 22, 2021
Indonesia
Tried this. I don't think the relationship status is working. It keep says something is wrong. And when you try to chat intimate conversation with the AI, the notification will still pop out that saying you have to change your relationship status..

Reactions: yyyyyyyyy

ShadowWeasel

Rookie
Feb 19, 2020
United States
Can you guys update to mod to select relationship status? Also, have the mod to where you have free gems and coins since this is now an option that they added to change the appearance of the AI.

Tags
04/1 jrptt c4talyst workingapp