PMT FREE MOD Revenger Saga 리벤저 사가 - 방치형 스토리 RPG Ver. 1.46.1 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier | God Mode

yanen,貼文:4077388,會員:3815924 said:
這次更新後就沒有被封鎖了
[/引用]

Attachments

• 1698853131700.png
    1698853131700.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 64
Reactions: Almirbr
Hello everyone, I am a Taiwanese player. I use bs emulator to play this game. If I update the APK in the future, my original account will seem to disappear? This apk doesn't seem to have any relationship with Google. There are no third-party binding settings within the game.

Hello everyone, I am a Taiwanese player. I use bs emulator to play this game. If I update the APK in the future, my original account will seem to disappear? This apk doesn't seem to have any relationship with Google. There are no third-party binding settings within the game.

the signed apk automatically login to the guest.
account only disappears when you delete data and games.

Tags Tags
revenger saga revenger saga - idle story rpg revenger saga cheat revenger saga hack revenger saga mod rpg 리벤저 사가 리벤저 사가 - 방치형 스토리 rpg 리벤저 사가 - 방치형 스토리 rpg cheat 리벤저 사가 - 방치형 스토리 rpg hack 리벤저 사가 - 방치형 스토리 rpg mod