You're awesome! Thank you so much!redownload![]()
Thanks for awesome mod, will you update Bleach Soul Resonance SEA module in future?Updated to v2026.5.0![]()
Thanks again! Gave you more ko-fi support! Also, would it be possible to add a feature to bypass ads to get rewards?Updated to v2026.6.0
MuMuPlayer A15Can someone help me? I keep getting detected even after using MagiskHide and Hide My Applist. I am using LDPlayer with kitsune 27001. I'm probably stupid so any help is greatly appreciated.
I'm experiencing the same problem. Have you found a solution yet? Could you share it with me?Can someone help me? I keep getting detected even after using MagiskHide and Hide My Applist. I am using LDPlayer with kitsune 27001. I'm probably stupid so any help is greatly appreciated.
I downloaded Mumu and installed Kimetsu Mask, but when I clicked "install" in Magisk and selected "direct install (modify/system directly)" -> "installation failed". Are there any installation tutorial videos or can you help me? There's a new update available today, please update soon. Thank you so muchMuMuPlayer A15
I love you
I have just added a step-by-step video tutorial to the thread showing how to setup and use the Zygisk ROOT Module on MuMu Player running Android 15.I downloaded Mumu and installed Kimetsu Mask, but when I clicked "install" in Magisk and selected "direct install (modify/system directly)" -> "installation failed". Are there any installation tutorial videos or can you help me? There's a new update available today, please update soon. Thank you so muchI love you
![]()
MuMuPlayer A15
You installed Android 12 with Magisk, which is why it's not working. On Android 15, KernelSU comes pre-enabled—all you had to do was install Zygisk Next through KernelSU and then install the MOD Menu.View attachment 992436
View attachment 992437View attachment 992438
Can you help me? I tried using MuMuPlayer but it is still the same. The game keeps detecting API Hooking. I am using A12 because LSposed doesn't support A15 (I think).
I have just added a step-by-step video tutorial to the thread showing how to setup and use the Zygisk ROOT Module on MuMu Player running Android 15.
Thank you sirrrr, I have seen itI have just added a step-by-step video tutorial to the thread showing how to setup and use the Zygisk ROOT Module on MuMu Player running Android 15.
. Before I used Ld player, I used the random "Marvelous" and "Excellent" (safe) settings and got banned, first for 7 days, then for 30 days
. Would switching to Mumu prevent me from getting banned like that?