Not Working Rise of Kingdom Private Server| Four civilizations | Giveaway resources & more| Continuous update

Rud3noob

Awesome Active Platinian
Mar 6, 2021
Turkey
Keep the good work guys this is awesome people will always ask for more no matter what you give them you are doing great job, i searched on the internet on how to get a source code for games and how to deobfuscate apk files it's really not easy to creat a private server for such game especially for an old version of it and tweaking stuff around.

Biffking

Platinian
Aug 26, 2022
Us
Keep the good work guys this is awesome people will always ask for more no matter what you give them you are doing great job, i searched on the internet on how to get a source code for games and how to deobfuscate apk files it's really not easy to creat a private server for such game especially for an old version of it and tweaking stuff around.
The only good thing for this server was the faster gathering speed and now that was taken away. This is a straight official server. 999999 speedups do you no good if you don't have the resources needed to build anyway. If you keep things official then people will just play the official.

Panzer0110

Rookie
Jul 14, 2018
Türkiye
The only good thing for this server was the faster gathering speed and now that was taken away. This is a straight official server. 999999 speedups do you no good if you don't have the resources needed to build anyway. If you keep things official then people will just play the official.
+1 There are no resources in the game

Reactions: Rajatsharma295

Rud3noob

Awesome Active Platinian
Mar 6, 2021
Turkey
Totally agree with you on this point but i think they are working on such thing as mentioned in discord

Reactions: Vermyth

Biffking

Platinian
Aug 26, 2022
Us
Totally agree with you on this point but i think they are working on such thing as mentioned in discord
Yeah I think they are. That's the only reason I am sticking around. I hope they can get it sorted. I have no problems donating to a well balanced server.

Reactions: crazy4141