Not Working Rise of Kingdom Private Server| Four civilizations | Giveaway resources & more| Continuous update

Keep the good work guys this is awesome people will always ask for more no matter what you give them you are doing great job, i searched on the internet on how to get a source code for games and how to deobfuscate apk files it's really not easy to creat a private server for such game especially for an old version of it and tweaking stuff around.

Keep the good work guys this is awesome people will always ask for more no matter what you give them you are doing great job, i searched on the internet on how to get a source code for games and how to deobfuscate apk files it's really not easy to creat a private server for such game especially for an old version of it and tweaking stuff around.
The only good thing for this server was the faster gathering speed and now that was taken away. This is a straight official server. 999999 speedups do you no good if you don't have the resources needed to build anyway. If you keep things official then people will just play the official.

The only good thing for this server was the faster gathering speed and now that was taken away. This is a straight official server. 999999 speedups do you no good if you don't have the resources needed to build anyway. If you keep things official then people will just play the official.
+1 There are no resources in the game

Totally agree with you on this point but i think they are working on such thing as mentioned in discord

Very good work, I have completed this task.
230804073319.png

But this server only give speed24hours 100k, other 11-12 official. if you guys dont want play hard (farming all the time), then this server not for you. im tired, a weak without info, giveaway, or buff. only debuff that make it harder :face01::face01::face01:

Back
Top Bottom