Not Working Rise of Kingdom Private Server| Four civilizations | Giveaway resources & more| Continuous update

Rejectss

Platinian
Jul 30, 2023
rtrte
Lol so you mean to say there's time difference of several days or weeks? He just said 'since beginning the messages and suggestions are overlooked with no response'. Don't be such an agent bro. U clearly looks like a developer or owner yourself with a new account rather than an honest player giving review.
Maybe, sort of.
I'm currently working for them on some community outreach in Southeast Asia.

Reactions: PrinceMady

sosniper

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Feb 28, 2023
London
Wheres server list? Im already registered n tried to login but this..
Or you need to close the client, open it again, load the list of servers,
We checked, the list is working, check if your local network connection is working.

Death Reaper

Platinian
Jan 21, 2023
The Underworld
You just forgot that this is a forum for PLAYERS not for adms... if he like or not he can say that any time and i'll tell too
It's a very hard private server so if you like you can enjoy
There's low prizes for daily and so few prizes for missions or conquests if you consider that's a private server... there is no giveaway and continues update so play by you own way
So you would rather play a private server which has the risk of shutdown and lower version with a low player base compare to official? What does differentiate the two? It's Boost in progress which we are not getting. That's why people choose to play PS to get the Heroes/Troops/Items that they didn't have/have little chance in getting while playing the official.

It's been weeks since I told the guy and he agreed to adjust the rewards, "we are working on it"?? More like 'We don't care about it". See how the payment system is well done? Game features/Items necessary for the progression of story is missing and even hero names are messed up but the payment is well done, it's just a p2w server that is poorly done.

At first I thought maybe this guy opened it way too early but he probably tested and intended it to be a p2w server since there are no boosts rewards.

sosniper

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Feb 28, 2023
London
Why can't I log in bro?
1: Please switch to sign in to register your account.
2: Account and password (12 English or numbers, non-email format)
3: When everything is ready, enter your account and password in the client to log in to the game.

Reactions: xcodez

xcodez

Platinian
Jul 13, 2023
Rusia
1: Please switch to sign in to register your account.
2: Account and password (12 English or numbers, non-email format)
3: When everything is ready, enter your account and password in the client to log in to the game.
What does 12 English mean? I don't understand, give an example

sosniper

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Feb 28, 2023
London
1: The server maintenance package has been sent. (All players)
2: "Luxury gift bag" technician is repairing, we will inform you when completed.