Not Working Rise of Kingdom Private Server| Four civilizations | Giveaway resources & more| Continuous update

Milan92

Platinian
Jun 25, 2018
german
So I will now withdraw from the game after certain people have bought a huge advantage on a private server where you are at a disadvantage anyway if you don't have 5-10 farm accounts if you eventually get all your bugs and above all more languages like German I would advise you to open a new server

But I will definitely leave the game because nothing is being done, there are endless bugs and there are no differences at all to ward off attacks

PhreakBawss

Platinian
Mar 7, 2018
For everyone talking sh*t about the server:

This is a NEW server. People are still working on it. I've made a few suggestions and the devs listened and changed a few things. New changes are coming, it just takes time...

Instead of coming here and talk trash, you could try going on their discord and actually try to help out the server.

sosniper

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Feb 28, 2023
London
speed of army movement.

Scouts default march speed +30%
Dispersed troops march speed +30%
Transport troop base march speed +30%
Battle damage Supply vehicle speed +30%
March base speed +30%

Grayiee

Platinian
Mar 11, 2021
Philippines
I tried playing this modded ROK but for hours only.. it feels like no sense, why? Growth is slow just like the original app(I rather play the original again) unlocking units, training, buildings are slow (again, just like the original app), and a lot of high-powered players already which is making no sense for newbies to play the game. This is a private server I was expecting fast growth easy unlocking units, fast training, fast building, and heroes unlocked where everyone old or new has a chance to fight/war ( I could say war is the most enjoyable part of this game).

I suggest that make it something like private server COC, Clash of Kings, etc. More special mobs to hunt, balance fight for guild territory, weekly reset for passes(etc) rewards necessary for building, troops, or unlocking, etc. Making weekly conquest so there will be fun war activity every week, maybe some advantage for people helping to fund the development(not too op to make players quit).

sosniper

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Feb 28, 2023
London
I tried playing this modded ROK but for hours only.. it feels like no sense, why? Growth is slow just like the original app(I rather play the original again) unlocking units, training, buildings are slow (again, just like the original app), and a lot of high-powered players already which is making no sense for newbies to play the game. This is a private server I was expecting fast growth easy unlocking units, fast training, fast building, and heroes unlocked where everyone old or new has a chance to fight/war ( I could say war is the most enjoyable part of this game).

I suggest that make it something like private server COC, Clash of Kings, etc. More special mobs to hunt, balance fight for guild territory, weekly reset for passes(etc) rewards necessary for building, troops, or unlocking, etc. Making weekly conquest so there will be fun war activity every week, maybe some advantage for people helping to fund the development(not too op to make players quit).
“More special mobs to hunt, balance fight for guild territory, weekly reset for passes(etc) rewards necessary for building, troops, or unlocking, etc. Making weekly conquest so there will be fun war activity every week”
Thank you for your valuable comments, we will continue to improve it to make the game a better experience,

• Love
Reactions: Grayiee