Not Working Rise of Kingdom Private Server| Four civilizations | Giveaway resources & more| Continuous update

Rajatsharma295

Platinian
Nov 3, 2019
India
Those idiots (including you) must had completed the basic things before uploading your piece of sh*t here instead of barking like a dog everytime.
One more thing, this will never be completed or successful.
Can't decide what's the worst , them releasing this crap piece of a server in name of private server, or just taking all the advantages of being admin and make their alliance one sided or them not taking positive criticism wholeheartedly. They just come here and talk trash like sad losers to everyone who's giving them a genuine reply (that's what this forum is about to know the views of real players and discuss or help them ).

HELA03

Solid & Active Platinian
Dec 22, 2019
South Korea
Xinyou and DxD, FRoE alliance. they jump C22 to C25 in matter minutes. also troop 2mil just 10min x 3/4 he zeroed. well this is worst, when f2p vs p2w (tools). im leaving all, already give my acc to new player, hope he leave too, soon XD

PhreakBawss

Platinian
Mar 7, 2018
Xinyou and DxD, FRoE alliance. they jump C22 to C25 in matter minutes. also troop 2mil just 10min x 3/4 he zeroed. well this is worst, when f2p vs p2w (tools). im leaving all, already give my acc to new player, hope he leave too, soon XD
They were caught and banned. Server maintenance to fix the bug they abused and server back to normal.

• Love
Reactions: HELA03

sosniper

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Feb 28, 2023
London
Announcement:

Server emergency maintenance, fix the game server vulnerability, the current known vulnerability is: a mall gift package has a problem, resources and diamonds are infinite copy. About the cheating player id (DXD and xinyou) has been made permanently banned from access processing.

Server maintenance time: 1 to 2 hours.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Tanjirouta95

Platinian
Mar 1, 2022
India
Then excuse me, can anyone tell me why my account just know i open the game, everything is reset as newbie one!???
How fair this game