Not Working Rise of Kingdom Private Server| Four civilizations | Giveaway resources & more| Continuous update

sosniper

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Feb 28, 2023
London
Xinyou and DxD, FRoE alliance. they jump C22 to C25 in matter minutes. also troop 2mil just 10min x 3/4 he zeroed. well this is worst, when f2p vs p2w (tools). im leaving all, already give my acc to new player, hope he leave too, soon XD
We have fixed the bugs and banned them, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

sosniper

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Feb 28, 2023
London
Then excuse me, can anyone tell me why my account just know i open the game, everything is reset as newbie one!???
How fair this game
No way. What happened? We just banned the DXD league and forcibly disbanded it, nothing to do with other players, the data was not rolled back.

Milan92

Platinian
Jun 25, 2018
german
2 things now that we know that these 2 people cheated and destroyed me like many others do we get our troops or resources back as compensation? And secondly, 2 characters so the farm that is on my main is gone, what is being done about it?

sosniper

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Feb 28, 2023
London
2 things now that we know that these 2 people cheated and destroyed me like many others do we get our troops or resources back as compensation? And secondly, 2 characters so the farm that is on my main is gone, what is being done about it?
Maybe we'll have the results of the investigation tonight. Sir. Compensation is issued uniformly, so please pay attention, thank you.

Reactions: Mahmouudd

sosniper

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Feb 28, 2023
London
Our game server will be maintained at 2023-08-26 08:00:00(UTC), and it is expected to take 30 minutes to recover. After the maintenance, we will send a compensation package email.