Not Working Rise of Kingdoms Chinese Ver. 1.8.25 Private Server | Lingtian Awakening of Nations | Free in-app purchase | Gems multiplier | English

HELA03

Solid & Active Platinian
Dec 22, 2019
South Korea
Server offline alot, down/MT no ideas. And sometimes they rollback the progress. That's the (-) of this server. While (+) is free purchase, like most Chinese PS

카트마스터즈

Platinian
Mar 5, 2023
Seated in Heaven
Server offline alot, down/MT no ideas. And sometimes they rollback the progress. That's the (-) of this server. While (+) is free purchase, like most Chinese PS
It's still down since this morning actually. I'm assuming there fixing bugs, and not only that there's alot of lag even when I want to train multiple units using gems, its hella slow. And there still alot of bugs, its almost a bit hard to play due to lag. That includes upgradings and clicking.

Reactions: Overlord2020

Lprofesor

Platinian
Jul 7, 2020
Morocco
they reseted the server because some player modified the game i found this message on gm tool page
Warning: It is forbidden to use prohibited words and sensitive words in the game. Only civilized games can last for a long time! There is currently no effective way to prohibit modifications. For the sake of game balance, please do not modify data illegally! If you find that you have modified the troop limit, you can take a screenshot and send it to me for processing!
QQ group: 912660716

Reactions: bellawards

카트마스터즈

Platinian
Mar 5, 2023
Seated in Heaven
they reseted the server because some player modified the game i found this message on gm tool page
Warning: It is forbidden to use prohibited words and sensitive words in the game. Only civilized games can last for a long time! There is currently no effective way to prohibit modifications. For the sake of game balance, please do not modify data illegally! If you find that you have modified the troop limit, you can take a screenshot and send it to me for processing!
Thanks and I see they did reset everything lol.

av0el

Platinian
Oct 14, 2023
got isekai'd twice
btw. can you message me in dm's ?