Outdated Rise of Kingdoms Ver. 1.0.2.0 Private Server | Commander & Civilization , Rise Of Kingdoms | English | Full Gm tool | Unlimited everything

loppus

Rookie
Jun 11, 2024
Oh well as I said ,the game is full of bugs.
Always the "insufficient units "props up ,I made 3 accounts just to test the champs .
1. I did up the talents of chmps results in a semi-black screen wenn u want to atack/take them out,that means my 1st acc got bugged.
2. I tried to upgrade the skills of champs and as a result now it wasn't a black screen its just closed the app.
3. Trying to wear armors also is bugging the marches so again the game will bug .
For can't take troop out castle,go to website and click clear all soldier,then click explosion of 2.1B t4-5 troop 1x,after that try to bring out your troops, and try not to minus (-) the might. I realized that the maximum troop that can be given on the web is only 2.1B for each type and level of troops, if it exceeds that the troops will minus (-) and cannot be brought out of the castle,if the might is minus (-) it also cannot be taken out, then if you need troops again just clear them and explode 2.1B again. Make sure to save your formation first so it's easier if you want to leave the castle

For upgrade skil hmmm.......
Well I not have problem with that,sorry can't help

Yup equipment are bugging sometimes I think,I also experienced this, but after I tried to remove the equipment that was no longer needed, I was able to put the equipment on the commander again. Except for accessories, after I put it on for some commanders after that I can't put it on for others until now. Bug is Bug :(

Xoanon

Solid & Active Platinian
Jan 10, 2021
USA
Can you do Challenge Expedition missions? I'm getting the error message 'Operation Failed: Error Code 17005'. I can attack Rebels & I can attack other settlements but not the Challenge Expeditions. Also, when attacking is each troop type supposed to be set to only 1 solider when you go to battle? I mean, I win so no Biggie but I just wondered. Thanks so much!

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
New update

Reactions: oxy5gen and N86