Not Working Rival Kingdoms: Ruination Ver. 2.2.12.125 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Mana

there Not connections Facebook Whit the New update
we Just can connect Whit Google and is Not possible
i use lp Not work

I use the Helium app because my phone is not rooted (PC and Android) first download the stock app backup the data delete the stock app install the Mod file and then restore the data... Once you have the stock data on your phone your good to go on all future updates --the first time set it up is the longest--

I use the Helium app because my phone is not rooted (PC and Android) first download the stock app backup the data delete the stock app install the Mod file and then restore the data... Once you have the stock data on your phone your good to go on all future updates --the first time set it up is the longest--
so just need to install stock apps, register using gmail and backup the obb? Then delete game and install mod? Then how to take the backup files

Tags Tags
action rival kingdoms: the endless night rival kingdoms: the endless night cheat rival kingdoms: the endless night hack rival kingdoms: the endless night mod