PMT FREE MOD Riverside: Farm Village Ver. 1.5.3 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Currency

Reminder: Please read the instructions carefully.
I recommend to use emulator to try out first.

I am sorry for the complicated instructions... this game is really giving me a pain in the ass :pepe021:

Anyway, I need more test samples on physical phone( only if you are willing ), kindly let me know even if the mod is working / not working for you.
Not working for me

Updated to v1.4.2
- You can refer to the timestamp on this screenshot. I have some other mods not working on Xiaomi/Realme device, so probably that's the root cause as well

Somehow, I felt like I am forced to justify if my mod is working.
This is as if I mod game without any effort. Sorry, I am not really a fan of doing this.

1662602870784.png

Screenshot_20220908_104232.jpg

1.4.2 working,1.4.1 my currency goes 0 i used my phone,but in 1.4.2 i used parallel space then connect to fb then play on original apk THANKS AGAIN FOR THE AMAZING MOD

Reactions: Yunana24
I downloaded the game and when I follow the steps still my cash and gold turns to zero and and deleted the game and redownloaded it. Still my progress is still there. How can I restart my progress? Welp

mod doesn't work, coin and cash auto 0 even though I've tried and followed the instructions correctly 3x more on android 10 and 12, both virtual and not virtual

Sadly doesn't work for me. Plays like normal game with no mod. Using the cash actually uses it up. Tried many times. Using Samsung s6 tablet.

Tags Tags
casual farming hypercasual management riverside: farm village riverside: farm village cheat riverside: farm village hack riverside: farm village mod simulation simulations single player stylized stylized realistic time management