Not Working ROAD TO SHINOBI Ver. 1.0.1 - INSTANT VIP 17 DAILY REWARD & WEEKLY REWARD AND MANY SPECIAL EVENT FOR SPECIAL DAY

NPS99

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Aug 26, 2017
🔰Compentation Maintenance we alreadt send it at 12.30WIB (GMT+7) Please login so you don't miss the compensation reward
IMG_20220723_130655.jpg

Reactions: Obito6p

Smelly_Rat

Platinian
Dec 25, 2017
I am genuinely in love with this server. Cudos to the owners.
I can play at my own pace, I'm not forced to go on some shitty discord to beg for my daily rewards. I don't have to spam Facebook friends/groups with shit adverts just to get some extra currency.
This is the kind of server where i wouldn't mind throwing some cash their way just to show my appreciation.

Hopefully,in time,some more english speaking peeps will join the server so i can have someone to talk to :) .

• Love
Reactions: Obito6p and NPS99

NPS99

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Aug 26, 2017
I am genuinely in love with this server. Cudos to the owners.
I can play at my own pace, I'm not forced to go on some shitty discord to beg for my daily rewards. I don't have to spam Facebook friends/groups with shit adverts just to get some extra currency.
This is the kind of server where i wouldn't mind throwing some cash their way just to show my appreciation.

Hopefully,in time,some more english speaking peeps will join the server so i can have someone to talk to :) .
:pepe023: