Not Working ROAD TO SHINOBI Ver. 1.0.1 - INSTANT VIP 17 DAILY REWARD & WEEKLY REWARD AND MANY SPECIAL EVENT FOR SPECIAL DAY

NPS99

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Aug 26, 2017
i did not received 162k coins i think 100k or 90k, also i received 2 ninja newbie pack, i choose shikamaru nara, danzo and itachi uchiha. any compensation of shikamaru nara?
shikamaru resource not available for idle ninja private server it's bug
you can choose another ninja again with new account
you already done tutorial because if you already buying vip 17 too you use that coins

Ballpen

Platinian On Fire
Jun 4, 2020
Misamis Oriental
shikamaru resource not available for idle ninja private server it's bug
you can choose another ninja again with new account
you already done tutorial because if you already buying vip 17 too you use that coins
need to use all that coin to have vip 17? i think its already free. need to make new account again? wt. can you send another ninja to my account? hope naruto baryon can claim in newbie.

Reactions: NPS99

NPS99

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Aug 26, 2017
need to use all that coin to have vip 17? i think its already free. need to make new account again? wt. can you send another ninja to my account? hope naruto baryon can claim in newbie.
yep use all coin claim to up vip 17 and you can get free coin from daily and weekly
just wait until 25 august all server got roleback, new ninja only can exchange from ramen shop