This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

Outdated Romance Club - Stories I Play v1.0.32300 MOD APK

Aisha Jha

Rookie
Jun 18, 2024
I wanna try using a macro. It won't get me banned from the app, right? Also, how did you set up your macro?

Blart

Rookie
Oct 13, 2018
Suck my dick
omg thanks so much @Slizka4470 for telling us about Iroke it's works so well 🩷

What I do is play episodes freely on the iroke mod then with the 5 play I turn on free choices, there's the letters and symbols and shit lol but it's fine since I already read it fully on iroke.

If any of you are confused on how to pay for it outside russia or us, I'm jamaican so I'm not surprised almost none of the methods worked for me and I don't use crypto so I made an adv cash/volet account. it took a bit before they verified me but once I was verified I exchanged money from my card to the ewallet, then on iroke I chose the option for advcash from the cryptocurrency page. So if this worked for me in jamaica I'm sure it could work for anybody else. Thank you again my dear

Reactions: Slizka4470

Slizka4470

Platinian
Jan 24, 2021
New York
No problem! I'm happy to help That's a good way to use it. I just completed started reading on Iroke and just go on RC to keep my daily streak lol. They also have people who can pay for you as well if you live anywhere outside of Russia via PayPal and other methods.