Shared MOD Romance Club - Stories I Play v1.0.32300 MOD APK

Slizka4470

Platinian
Jan 24, 2021
New York
Hello all, is there any way to pay for an iroke subscription via PayPal? I see a lot of options for payment but I've never used any of them. How much is the subscription for players in the US as well?
You have to talk to them on telegram so they can connect you to someone who can make the payment for you. I paid them via PayPal for 2 dollars and she applied for me.

Slizka4470

Platinian
Jan 24, 2021
New York
I want to subscribe but before then, I would like to know, would it be like having two defferent RC account. I know I can't import my data back from iroke to RC, but would I at least still have my actual RC account to return to anytime I want?
Your progress won't save automatically to RC, that's the only downside but honestly I don't mind because you still don't have to start over, just transfer your progress.

DaisukeBaka

Rookie
Jan 23, 2021
Parana
I don't have PayPal and I don't think I will never have because in my country we don't use dollars. So I created a macro that every 30 minutes It will open the game and take the 3 diamonds, It isn't a solution but It's a good method for people who don't have time to keep checking the game.

Reactions: mykeh40

LuVIASgames

Platinian
Aug 6, 2021
Ohio
You have to talk to them on telegram so they can connect you to someone who can make the payment for you. I paid them via PayPal for 2 dollars and she applied for me.
$2 dollars! Wow, I'd definitely say that was worth it. I contacted them via telegram a while ago and I'm waiting for a response. I expect it will take some time because of time zones. Thanks for the clarity.

Reactions: Slizka4470

Laina26

Platinian
Jan 12, 2023
Nz
Hello everyone, if anyone is interested I found a telegram with Russians who made their own copy of RC and modded it. It works exactly like the original and there is a way to transfer your data. You can have unlimited diamonds and cups plus you can tweak stats. It is 2 dollars a month subscription for the mod which I think is pretty fair. If you're in the US or anywhere other than Russia you have to go through the customer service so they can exchange your money into their currency and then you'll have access to the mod. I'm in the process of waiting so I'll let everyone know what happens but I was already able to transfer my progress from the original game to the mod. I'm just waiting for my subscription to go through.
Can you transfer progress if you only have a modded version of the game?

Slizka4470

Platinian
Jan 24, 2021
New York
I don't have PayPal and I don't think I will never have because in my country we don't use dollars. So I created a macro that every 30 minutes It will open the game and take the 3 diamonds, It isn't a solution but It's a good method for people who don't have time to keep checking the game.
They have alot of different methods, talk to them on telegram. They are there to help you. @IrokeClubBot

Faithk225

Rookie
Jul 21, 2020
Usa
You've been really helpful so far. Thank you for all this information.
I sent a message to the bot & for people in the USA they're only accepting cryptocurrency. Unfortunately I dont do cryptocurrency. I asked if someone is able to help me if I don't have cryptocurrency & the bot told me no.
Who did you get to help you?

Kivto

Rookie
Jun 1, 2021
Ghana
Your progress won't save automatically to RC, that's the only downside but honestly I don't mind because you still don't have to start over, just transfer your progress.

just subscribed. Gotta say, it was worth the hassle. You can control all stats. Even friendship and romance stats. This is like the ultimate mod. I am gonna have too much fun playing random stuff. Unfortunately, it is 5$ for me since the app doesn't let my transfer less than 5$. Im not tripping though. Used to spend more on diamonds.

Slizka4470

Platinian
Jan 24, 2021
New York
You've been really helpful so far. Thank you for all this information.
I sent a message to the bot & for people in the USA they're only accepting cryptocurrency. Unfortunately I dont do cryptocurrency. I asked if someone is able to help me if I don't have cryptocurrency & the bot told me no.
Who did you get to help you?
Message @olertys on telegram, she has a PayPal she will send to you so you can send 2 dollars and she'll give you instructions on what to do next

Reactions: Faithk225

Slizka4470

Platinian
Jan 24, 2021
New York
just subscribed. Gotta say, it was worth the hassle. You can control all stats. Even friendship and romance stats. This is like the ultimate mod. I am gonna have too much fun playing random stuff. Unfortunately, it is 5$ for me since the app doesn't let my transfer less than 5$. Im not tripping though. Used to spend more on diamonds.
Glad I could help! And ikr, it's better than the mods we were using before. I would say just be careful with changing stats and follow the instructions carefully.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Z Open Request Romance Club - Stories I Play ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 6
JayweTee2 Open Request Romance Club - Stories I Play [Simple patch] iOS REQUEST SECTION 10
TheArmKing Not Working Romance Club - Stories I Play (with Choices) Ver. 1.0.8500 MOD Menu APK | Free Premium Choices Outdated PMT Android MODs 96
G Shared [Tested] Color Love - Coloring Book Love Story Romance Club (Early Access) v1.1.126 MOD Tested Shared Android MODs 4
B FREE MOD My Drama Club Romance Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.4 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 64
B PMT FREE MOD Spellbound: A Romance Game Ver. 1.0.3 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Diamonds | Unlimited Tickets EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 9
B PMT FREE MOD Blushed - Romance Choices Ver. 1.2.3 MOD Menu APK | Free Premium Choices EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 79
Katherine Tailor Filled Request Blushed - Romance Choices ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 7
DeathLantern FREE MOD Rose & Tear Otome Romance Game Ver. 1.1.554 Mod Menu Apk | Unlimited Diamond ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 6
B PMT FREE MOD Lush™: Interactive Stories Ver. 1.42 MOD Menu APK | Free Premium Choices EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 66
G OA [Shared] Weekend Romance vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 18
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD [18+] Alpha's Bitch (Nutaku) Ver. 1.3.4 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Diamond | Unlimited Ticket Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 411
G OA [Shared] My Demonic Romance v0.11.0 Patreon MOD APK Age Restricted Games 55
AASIM_456 OA [Shared] Wild Romance: Mofu Mofu Edition [18+] v1.4.6 (final) MOD APK | UNCENSORED | Ported To Android Age Restricted Games 19
ZhdanYuli Open Request Senses - Choose Romance Story ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
B AWAITING UPDATE Jungle: 1998 Ver. 10.06.06 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Soul | Unlimited Time PMT MODs Waiting For Update 21
G Open Request School Romance: Love or Lose ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
Axey PMT FREE MOD Merge Romance Ver. 2.1.6 MOD MENU APK | Unlimited Gems | Unlimited Energy | Unlimited Gold EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 18
B PMT FREE MOD Aqua Romance: Mermaid Otome Ver. 1.1.4 MOD Menu APK | Free Premium Choices EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 46
B AWAITING UPDATE Love legend: Romance games 18+ Ver. 0.9467 MOD Menu APK | Free Premium Choices PMT MODs Waiting For Update 75
S Open Request Journeys: Romance Stories ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 8
ZhdanYuli Open Request Love Direction - romance games ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 3
G Open Request 신도 야근을 하나요? ( Lunar Romance ) ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 14
G Open Request Snowkissed Romance - Otome ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 14
ZhdanYuli Open Request Secret Story : Romance episode ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 4
B FREE MOD Scandalous: Romance Stories Ver. 1.0.2 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Diamonds | Unlimited Tickets GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 413
B PMT FREE MOD Touch to Fate : Occult Romance Ver. 1.2.3 MOD Menu APK | Free Premium Choices EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 102
C Open Request Moonovel-Werewolf Romance ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 3
G Shared [Tested] My Romance: puzzle & episode v2.9.7 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
K Open Request My Mystic Secretary: Romance ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 14
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Werewolf Romance Story: Moon Ver. 1.6.0 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Gem | Unlimited Ticket EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 129
L Open Request Love Choice:Your romance story ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 6
B FREE MOD Fallinlove: romance simulation Ver. 1.11 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Rubies GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 22
yeerissap Open Request High School Secret Romance ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 27
G Shared [Tested] Conspiracies of the Heart: Otome Romance Game v3.0.20 MOD Tested Shared Android MODs 30
B PMT FREE MOD Fairy Boyfriend Otome Romance Ver. 1.1.538 MOD APK | Free Premium choices | Free Premium Outfit | Free Premium Chapters EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 19
AL1C3 Open Request OTOME GAMES Romance Box | Dating Sim ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 4
ZhdanYuli Open Request Series: Romance & love stories ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 7
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Mystic Hills: Romance Puzzle v1.0 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
B Outdated Merge Romance Ver. 1.3.2 MOD APK | Unlimited Gold | Unlimited Diamonds Outdated PMT Android MODs 5
M Open Request Winked: Episodes of Romance ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 24
Linaria Open Request ParaNichi: Magical Romance ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
Yunana24 FREE MOD Fantasy Romance Story Games Ver. 1.4.2 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Currency GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 16
B PMT FREE MOD Code Name : Romance Story Game Ver. 1.5.1 MOD Menu APK | Free Premium Choices EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 56
DigitalKnight FREE MOD Werewolf Love : Romance Games Ver. 1.0.5 MOD APK | Infinite Gems | Infinite Passes GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 20
ZhdanYuli Open Request Detective Romance Story Games ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 1
ZhdanYuli Open Request Vampire Story: Romance Games ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 1
K Open Request Affairs of the Court: Choice of Romance ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 3
GNaFF PMT FREE MOD Romance Fate: Story & Chapters Ver. 3.1.2 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 250
B PMT FREE MOD Star Lover Otome Romance Games Ver. 1.1.553 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices | Free Premium Outfit | Free Premium Chapters EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 23