Shared MOD Romance Club - Stories I Play v1.0.32300 MOD APK

Slizka4470

Platinian
Jan 24, 2021
New York
:face39:
Greetings!!
Those who are wondering about the new iroke club mod just come across a video on YT, basically I understand that you have to pay 69 rubels for subscription charge and go through a lot of complex process to get the mod working your account will not be linked via FB id, Apple Id or etc. you will be linked through in game UID after paying for subscription they will add the resources a 30 days timer on tea cup will be activated which will decrease every day.
Just a thought, if your game is linked only with UID so if you change device you have to keep the UID safe.
And the dev told you've to register into website LazySH something with annual fee of 500 rubels.
So after all the hassle now you can play finally😻🎉
Here is the link of the tutorial it's in Russian so good luck with that🙃
It's not complex, they have a good explanation on the website and also a bot chat that can help if anyone has any questions. I did mine within minutes once my subscription went through. Anything can easily be translated to whatever language you prefer.

Adele92

Rookie
Jun 26, 2020
Slovakia
I saw that too. I felt that this might be the beginning of the end of the mod, but I denied it and now here we are 😅. But no, you won't get banned. This is the official version! You can sign in to your account and continue your progress as you like
Hi, is it true that I won't get banned if I suddenly start using the official version even though I've been only using a mod before??

Slizka4470

Platinian
Jan 24, 2021
New York
OTE="Slizka4470, post: 4748014, member: 1969567"]

It's not complex, they have a good explanation on the website and also a bot chat that can help if anyone has any questions. I did mine within minutes once my subscription went through. Anything can easily be translated to whatever language you prefer.
Just saw the video the way they explain it seems a lot of hassle😬 Also the reserve I've accumulated will be lost
[/QUOTE]
You can transfer your progress, you won't loose anything. It only seems like that because they showed 3 different methods for pc, android, and ios. It's way better than the mod we were using before because everything is unlimited and there is no weird characters when paying for diamond choices.

temzy1717

Rookie
Apr 20, 2021
Cyprus
OMG I've been looking for an answer to this for a such long time! I haven't been using the mod version for premium choices for years! I've been simply updating with mod menu because I was scared that if I suddenly downloaded the legit play store version, they would ban me for using the mod in the past and I really don't want to lose my progress. My daily login streak is 1516
Hiya. I was worried about this myself a few months back. Just log into your facebook on the app. It'll save your progress. Then when you uninstall then reinstall, make sure your Facebook app is disabled. Once it's disabled, it'll let you log in properly with your tea/diamonds/progress intact. You have more to lose than I do, but it definitely works. If you don't have a Facebook, make one just for this coz it'llbe worth it. Trust me, random internet stranger lol

Adele92

Rookie
Jun 26, 2020
Slovakia
Hiya. I was worried about this myself a few months back. Just log into your facebook on the app. It'll save your progress. Then when you uninstall then reinstall, make sure your Facebook app is disabled. Once it's disabled, it'll let you log in properly with your tea/diamonds/progress intact. You have more to lose than I do, but it definitely works. If you don't have a Facebook, make one just for this coz it'llbe worth it. Trust me, random internet stranger lol
Hi, I'm already logged in using their sign in with credentials feature. Is it not enough? Do I really need to log in with facebook?

temzy1717

Rookie
Apr 20, 2021
Cyprus
Hi, I'm already logged in using their sign in with credentials feature. Is it not enough? Do I really need to log in with facebook?
No, babes. You don't need to. Now that it worked, it worked. I was just giving you one of the options to back up your progress on that menu mod we were using

Reactions: Adele92

temzy1717

Rookie
Apr 20, 2021
Cyprus
OTE="Slizka4470, post: 4748014, member: 1969567"]

Just saw the video the way they explain it seems a lot of hassle😬 Also the reserve I've accumulated will be lost
[/QUOTE]
What payment system do they use? Some of us aren't in western countries, so I'm unsure. Do I just put my card details in, and it works?

Slizka4470

Platinian
Jan 24, 2021
New York
What payment system do they use? Some of us aren't in western countries, so I'm unsure. Do I just put my card details in, and it works?
Wherever you're from, they will assign someone to you that will pay for you. Just send it to their PayPal and they also have another method but PayPal was easier so I did that.

Reactions: temzy1717

Nonii m.

Solid & Active Platinian
Sep 10, 2020
Egypt
I don't know if this connection could be true, but a few hours ago Russia banned the game on play and app stores. Russian fans were the largest and most popular community and source of purchase for RC. By banning RC, RC team therefore lost their game's largest source of purchase. I don't know if it can be downloaded as an apk for them, so they banned mods so that they could continue the game and non-Russians support them more through purchases. By the way, RC team was aware that it would be banned from stores, so shortly before this they added a link to download it when this happens!!
I'm definitely sad that I will no longer play this wonderful game, but if this connection is true, then I understand their position and they have every right

Reactions: tsuyuah

midnight_77

Platinian
Jun 16, 2022
Portugal
So, I've gone through the process of paying the iroke subscription linking and all that, it works. It's really cool. You can buy all outfits at once, read the premium choices like you would if you paid with diamonds. Just be aware you can't transfere the progress you make in iroke to the original. I didn't know that but, asked the amazing person, Snowave that helped me on telegram. They were super helpful, patient because I don't speak the language and had to translate what they wrote and what I wanted to reply. The support is amazing.

So if want to have fun and read all stories, have in mind that it's like having a different account for the game.
Hope I helped you in some way.
Be happy, safe and have fun. 😊

Slizka4470

Platinian
Jan 24, 2021
New York
So, I've gone through the process of paying the iroke subscription linking and all that, it works. It's really cool. You can buy all outfits at once, read the premium choices like you would if you paid with diamonds. Just be aware you can't transfere the progress you make in iroke to the original. I didn't know that but, asked the amazing person, Snowave that helped me on telegram. They were super helpful, patient because I don't speak the language and had to translate what they wrote and what I wanted to reply. The support is amazing.

So if want to have fun and read all stories, have in mind that it's like having a different account for the game.
Happy you were able to get it installed! I love playing RC so I knew I had to share the information I knew with others who feel the same way 😊 not many people know about it because it's russian based.

Reactions: midnight_77

Tecna

Rookie
Jun 20, 2024
They added a new mod from getmodsapk with the latest update and a mod menu but the problem is I couldn't get back to my progress with this mod so if anybody knows how pls tell me

Tecna

Rookie
Jun 20, 2024

I didn't understand how that works
Sorry can u explain to me what should I do but I wanna continue with my progress 😔

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Z Open Request Romance Club - Stories I Play ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 6
JayweTee2 Open Request Romance Club - Stories I Play [Simple patch] iOS REQUEST SECTION 10
TheArmKing Not Working Romance Club - Stories I Play (with Choices) Ver. 1.0.8500 MOD Menu APK | Free Premium Choices Outdated PMT Android MODs 96
G Shared [Tested] Color Love - Coloring Book Love Story Romance Club (Early Access) v1.1.126 MOD Tested Shared Android MODs 4
B FREE MOD My Drama Club Romance Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.4 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 64
B PMT FREE MOD Spellbound: A Romance Game Ver. 1.0.3 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Diamonds | Unlimited Tickets EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 9
B PMT FREE MOD Blushed - Romance Choices Ver. 1.2.3 MOD Menu APK | Free Premium Choices EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 78
Katherine Tailor Filled Request Blushed - Romance Choices ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 7
DeathLantern FREE MOD Rose & Tear Otome Romance Game Ver. 1.1.554 Mod Menu Apk | Unlimited Diamond ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 6
B PMT FREE MOD Lush™: Interactive Stories Ver. 1.42 MOD Menu APK | Free Premium Choices EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 66
G OA [Shared] Weekend Romance vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 18
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD [18+] Alpha's Bitch (Nutaku) Ver. 1.3.4 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Diamond | Unlimited Ticket Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 409
G OA [Shared] My Demonic Romance v0.11.0 Patreon MOD APK Age Restricted Games 55
AASIM_456 OA [Shared] Wild Romance: Mofu Mofu Edition [18+] v1.4.6 (final) MOD APK | UNCENSORED | Ported To Android Age Restricted Games 19
ZhdanYuli Open Request Senses - Choose Romance Story ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
B AWAITING UPDATE Jungle: 1998 Ver. 10.06.06 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Soul | Unlimited Time PMT MODs Waiting For Update 21
G Open Request School Romance: Love or Lose ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
Axey PMT FREE MOD Merge Romance Ver. 2.1.6 MOD MENU APK | Unlimited Gems | Unlimited Energy | Unlimited Gold EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 17
B PMT FREE MOD Aqua Romance: Mermaid Otome Ver. 1.1.4 MOD Menu APK | Free Premium Choices EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 46
B AWAITING UPDATE Love legend: Romance games 18+ Ver. 0.9467 MOD Menu APK | Free Premium Choices PMT MODs Waiting For Update 74
S Open Request Journeys: Romance Stories ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 8
ZhdanYuli Open Request Love Direction - romance games ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 3
G Open Request 신도 야근을 하나요? ( Lunar Romance ) ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 14
G Open Request Snowkissed Romance - Otome ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 14
ZhdanYuli Open Request Secret Story : Romance episode ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 4
B FREE MOD Scandalous: Romance Stories Ver. 1.0.2 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Diamonds | Unlimited Tickets GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 411
B PMT FREE MOD Touch to Fate : Occult Romance Ver. 1.2.3 MOD Menu APK | Free Premium Choices EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 102
C Open Request Moonovel-Werewolf Romance ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 3
G Shared [Tested] My Romance: puzzle & episode v2.9.7 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
K Open Request My Mystic Secretary: Romance ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 14
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Werewolf Romance Story: Moon Ver. 1.6.0 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Gem | Unlimited Ticket EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 129
L Open Request Love Choice:Your romance story ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 6
B FREE MOD Fallinlove: romance simulation Ver. 1.11 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Rubies GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 21
yeerissap Open Request High School Secret Romance ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 27
G Shared [Tested] Conspiracies of the Heart: Otome Romance Game v3.0.20 MOD Tested Shared Android MODs 30
B PMT FREE MOD Fairy Boyfriend Otome Romance Ver. 1.1.538 MOD APK | Free Premium choices | Free Premium Outfit | Free Premium Chapters EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 19
AL1C3 Open Request OTOME GAMES Romance Box | Dating Sim ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 4
ZhdanYuli Open Request Series: Romance & love stories ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 7
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Mystic Hills: Romance Puzzle v1.0 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
B Outdated Merge Romance Ver. 1.3.2 MOD APK | Unlimited Gold | Unlimited Diamonds Outdated PMT Android MODs 5
M Open Request Winked: Episodes of Romance ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 24
Linaria Open Request ParaNichi: Magical Romance ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
Yunana24 FREE MOD Fantasy Romance Story Games Ver. 1.4.2 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Currency GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 16
B PMT FREE MOD Code Name : Romance Story Game Ver. 1.5.1 MOD Menu APK | Free Premium Choices EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 56
DigitalKnight FREE MOD Werewolf Love : Romance Games Ver. 1.0.5 MOD APK | Infinite Gems | Infinite Passes GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 20
ZhdanYuli Open Request Detective Romance Story Games ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 1
ZhdanYuli Open Request Vampire Story: Romance Games ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 1
K Open Request Affairs of the Court: Choice of Romance ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 3
GNaFF PMT FREE MOD Romance Fate: Story & Chapters Ver. 3.1.2 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 250
B PMT FREE MOD Star Lover Otome Romance Games Ver. 1.1.553 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices | Free Premium Outfit | Free Premium Chapters EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 23