Outdated Romance Club - Stories I Play v1.0.32300 MOD APK

cruelmel0dy

Platinian
Oct 27, 2023
I had to post something to see the link lol
You can simply open the topic and like the first post without posting any random messages.

is the mod yolo version updated to the latest version?
It's the same version (1.0.32300) from the modder as posted here (v1 that is). Latest version on GPlay was 1.0.32300 as well when I checked a few hours ago. If there's a notification saying otherwise, it's because it's a modded version.

Reactions: tsuyuah

Nonii m.

Solid & Active Platinian
Sep 10, 2020
Egypt
So what now? The only solution is to wait for DR! (this update is expensive as I saw).. One doesn't have patience and will not always be free for it! 😅 this mod was a huge help..

I'm afraid this will be the case from now on (improved security system), but with little hope I really hope it'll be fixed in the next update somehow 🙏🏻

Natasha Romanoff

Platinian
Nov 25, 2021
Home
If anybody knows..

I've seen people get banned temporarily for 4-8 hours for no reason. Is it because of the mods?? I've only been using the mod never the play store version and I'm scared if i download the play store version the game will somehow detect that I've been using a mod? Idk if that makes sense but if you know something about that tell me because I'm scared of downloading the play store version