PMT FREE MOD Royal Match ver. 23662 MOD MENU APK | AUTO CLEAR | UNLIMITED HEART | NO COST POWERUPS | UNDECREASED STARS

Hi everyone, I was using the previous version of this signed pack, at a certain point I found myself with 0 coins and improvements, zero cards, out of the clan and no possibility of joining or creating a clan, but I kept the level and stars, everything else was reset

Hi everyone, I was using the previous version of this signed pack, at a certain point I found myself with 0 coins and improvements, zero cards, out of the clan and no possibility of joining or creating a clan, but I kept the level and stars, everything else was reset
Same here, except I was already on this new version. Tell me what options you used the most and did you save coins or spent them as you got them?

Reactions: wallyno
Same here, except I was already on this new version. Tell me what options you used the most and did you save coins or spent them as you got them?
I saved my coin , but then i read the guidelines of game and i read this : "The players who do not follow our Safe and Fair Play Policy will be banned from social features and online tournaments. The cheating players' inventory (coins, boosters, lives) will be revoked." I think we got banned :Emoji1:

Reactions: AzteKiLLa
I saved my coin , but then i read the guidelines of game and i read this : "The players who do not follow our Safe and Fair Play Policy will be banned from social features and online tournaments. The cheating players' inventory (coins, boosters, lives) will be revoked." I think we got banned :Emoji1:
Yeah, we got clapped 😁
I played for months with no problem, only using auto clear and free boosters only until I had enough coins to spend on boosters to keep coins very low, until 5 days ago that I got too lazy to spend the coins and I had over 100k and over 300 of each booster from rewards along these months and the next day, boom 💥 Only thing left was the stars.

Reactions: wallyno
Tags Tags
crossword puzzle hypercasual match 3 match 3 adventure match 3 rpg puzzle single player stylized realistic