PMT FREE MOD Royal Match ver. 24221 MOD MENU APK | UNLIMITED HEART | NO COST POWERUPS | UNDECREASED STARS

Post number 695 has been selected as best answered.

@xyzhunter I tried to restart the game and phone, but not work still.
I tried to do as you said.. unfortunately autoclear doesn't work.. the game crashes after 3 moves.. and you have to restart the game.. while nocost powerups.. works fine
thank you so much for your work 😄
@xyzhunter , The same thing happens to me, it crashes with auto clear. I have reinstalled the previous version and that doesn't happen
Yeah, have this problem too. Xyz, help us plz
ok i will try fix auto clear but so please be patient

Auto win was the differential. if you can not complete the stage will need money to continue. if you don’t have enough money, it will get stuck in the stage. I hope to come back soon

Lol...just because autowin didn't work for a few doesn't mean it didn't work for all!! Worked fine for me and I don't even have nowhere near a high-end phone either!! Good thing I have all levels beat anyways and in the royal league!! It will take longer to clear levels now though!! To the above poster that said you need $$ now to clear..no you don't..just use no cost power ups!! If the no cost power ups go...then the rest of the mod is not worth it then!!

Tags Tags
crossword puzzle hypercasual match 3 match 3 adventure match 3 rpg puzzle single player stylized realistic