This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Royal Revolt 2: Tower Defense RPG and War Strategy Ver. 10.4.0 MOD Menu APK | God Mode | Dumb Enemies | PvP & PvE Mode

Is there a way that make me play the game on my phone
I have Root + LP Patch any everything thing need to make the game run so what is the problem?

LD with Root + Luckypatch
I downloaded the 5.1 version and rooted it + patched with lucky patcher and the same problem i doesn't want to start it just open the box of choosing the account to sign it and it's just the original apk from Google play

I downloaded the 5.1 version and rooted it + patched with lucky patcher and the same problem i doesn't want to start it just open the box of choosing the account to sign it and it's just the original apk from Google play
sorry, i don't understand. U mean u install apk origin? or mod?

@GNaFF
I installed the original one from Google play to sign with google account and then overwrite it with modded one but the original doesn't want to open and just show the box that i choose from it the account to sign

I installed the original one from Google play to sign with google account and then overwrite it with modded one but the original doesn't want to open and just show the box that i choose from it the account to sign
no need, just install apk mod

Tags Tags
action action strategy hypercasual multiplayer platinmods royal revolt 2 mod royal revolt 2: tower defense rpg and war strategy stylized stylized realistic