Outdated RPG Crystal Ortha v1.1.1g [MOD APK]

Kutaro112

Solid & Active Platinian
Feb 29, 2020
India
@Dertah, I release primarily on Mobilism and sometimes 4pda because they are great sites with original releases.

I don't release here because of all the leeches. You'll see my name in the original post description on Mobilism (and on many other sites that it was honorably shared to), so this kid had to intentionally cut my name out and then not add it to the credits. It's the same for all leeched releases here. And I don't support sites that encourage this.

I also called out this same kid ("zeras") on Android-Republic because he actually claimed credit, but he quickly deleted that post to hide his kanging.

@tony10582, I can do all Kemco games. Find me on Mobilism!
Please tell me the official link of mobliism and your username also

Kiky02

Platinian
Oct 9, 2018
Indonesian
@Dertah, I release primarily on Mobilism and sometimes 4pda because they are great sites with original releases.

I don't release here because of all the leeches. You'll see my name in the original post description on Mobilism (and on many other sites that it was honorably shared to), so this kid had to intentionally cut my name out and then not add it to the credits. It's the same for all leeched releases here. And I don't support sites that encourage this.

I also called out this same kid ("zeras") on Android-Republic because he actually claimed credit, but he quickly deleted that post to hide his kanging.

@tony10582, I can do all Kemco games. Find me on Mobilism!
Im looking ur game in Mobilism but i cant find it, when i find but the link are broken

Tags
day 02 month 09 working jrptt velyratte