Outdated Rupaul's Drag Race Superstar Ver. 1.3.4 MODMENU Apk | Lipstick | Rudollas | Gems | WXP |

DokoRoxor

Just Crazy
Original poster
Jun 9, 2018
Somewhere in The Sky
Hello there, I've downloaded it but when I launched, it started a brand new char. Since I can't use Google play to login to my original char, I'm kinda stuck. I've Uninstalled and reinstalled the mod 3 times. It always finds the new char's user ID again and again. Is there a way to clear the cache and make it find my original user ID?
You need rooted phone patched to let you sign into google play on modded and unsign the apk. If your not root and you want still login google play , Search in tutorial section i post a link. In case you play no root , the progression you got in mod apk will be always te same until uninstall it , you wil not lose it if you install my mod over my mod each time.

Reactions: Hhyz

Armonia

Rookie
Feb 16, 2022
Turkey
I also have my original user ID. Is there a way for me to feed it into the code of the modded apk? Something to make the mod "start this ID"
You need rooted phone patched to let you sign into google play on modded and unsign the apk. If your not root and you want still login google play , Search in tutorial section i post a link. In case you play no root , the progression you got in mod apk will be always te same until uninstall it , you wil not lose it if you install my mod over my mod each time.
Thank you. I Uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times. Progression didn't get lost, it managed to find the exact user ID it created when I used the mod the first time.
There must be a cache which is not affected by uninstalling/reinstalling as it manages to find the same one again and again right?
My friend told me he used your mod and it automatically logged in to his original account, without creating any new user ids. So I was wondering where to find the user ID cache, to clear it. Maybe if I Uninstall and reinstall again it might find my original user ID..
Or is there a way to feed it my original user ID without rooting.

DokoRoxor

Just Crazy
Original poster
Jun 9, 2018
Somewhere in The Sky
I also have my original user ID. Is there a way for me to feed it into the code of the modded apk? Something to make the mod "start this ID"
Thank you. I Uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times. Progression didn't get lost, it managed to find the exact user ID it created when I used the mod the first time.
There must be a cache which is not affected by uninstalling/reinstalling as it manages to find the same one again and again right?
My friend told me he used your mod and it automatically logged in to his original account, without creating any new user ids. So I was wondering where to find the user ID cache, to clear it. Maybe if I Uninstall and reinstall again it might find my original user ID..
Or is there a way to feed it my original user ID without rooting.
If your friends use my mod since the start , then its normal he is not loosing him id , cuz when i update the game he is installing my new mod over old mod without uninstall. When you uninstall the game and reinstall a new id is generetad. Thats why when you login into the google play sign in into the game , you have always the same id , the login callback your id link to google play , with mod google play is not working if you are not rooted and unsign the apk . Took a look on my tutorial for x8 , if you want root on unroot device its can help you to understand how its work. Hope the explain is enough clear.