Outdated Rupaul's Drag Race Superstar Ver. 1.3.4 MODMENU Apk | Lipstick | Rudollas | Gems | WXP |

DokoRoxor

Just Crazy
Original poster
Jun 9, 2018
Somewhere in The Sky
No its impossible all currencies are link each other in one same code its the reason i make a toggle and wrote in main thread incompatible with season.

basicxchelsea

Rookie
Mar 5, 2022
USA
i've done everything i needed to and i haven't even been able to get signed into the app. i keep recieving a "cannot connect to server" message, this is after rooting the device, installing the unsigned apk and everything. what am i doing wrong?

DokoRoxor

Just Crazy
Original poster
Jun 9, 2018
Somewhere in The Sky
i've done everything i needed to and i haven't even been able to get signed into the app. i keep recieving a "cannot connect to server" message, this is after rooting the device, installing the unsigned apk and everything. what am i doing wrong?
You was using the previous version before update ?

Golluisimo

Platinian
Jan 29, 2022
Venezuela
You was using the previous version before update ?
friend, apparently the mod does not currently work, previously the infinite money appeared immediately and it no longer happens, not even connecting the account to facebook. now it only happens when one activates The faults of time, which appears aa but before without the need to activate it, the Unlimited was automatic

dworfies

Rookie
Mar 8, 2022
Sweden
Hello, I'm having issues with linking my account. Whenever I try to link my Google account I get a pop up like it's gonna link but it never does, and when I try to link my Facebook I get an error. I've tried it on both my phone and an emulator. Any idea why?

Thamys

Rookie
Mar 7, 2022
Brasil
So, on the app, the store doesn't work anymore. Nothing appears. Is there a way to fix it? And someone knows a way to reset the game and restart from the beginning?

Reactions: Cece2001

Mylaex

Platinian
Feb 6, 2022
Montreal
So, on the app, the store doesn't work anymore. Nothing appears. Is there a way to fix it? And someone knows a way to reset the game and restart from the beginning?
If you have access to the stores, bought a lot of clothes and now nothing appears, it's because you bought everything in the store.
The store only displays a specific set of clothes. Once you've bought and upgraded them all, your store will be empty until the next season/ challenge where they upgrade the store with a different set of clothes.

Reactions: Thamys

Thamys

Rookie
Mar 7, 2022
Brasil
If you have access to the stores, bought a lot of clothes and now nothing appears, it's because you bought everything in the store.
The store only displays a specific set of clothes. Once you've bought and upgraded them all, your store will be empty until the next season/ challenge where they upgrade the store with a different set of clothes.
Oh, thank you so much for answer me. So, i think it's time to use a lot of kiki's and try to win new clothes and shoes. lol <3