Not Working SAO Unleash Blading (EN) Ver. 3.7.0 MOD Menu APK | God Mode | Damage x1-100

I have some questions: Does ban also apply to War Of Underworld? I've read that I can get banned for playing RE or Ordinal using this mod, but does that also apply to this event? I mean if I play without any damage multiplier nor God Mode in WOU can I still get banned?
Ranking Events and Guild Raid of WOU are actually easy to get Banned, so Ordinal and regular Events are safe to MOD and you didnt get banned.

I suggest to you if you're using MOD, just stick to play PvE Events and Ordinal because it has no Real-time data, and for Guild Raid my suggestion is do not participate o joining to any Guilds because Guild Raid has Ranking System too, so its better to do it alone to get the PvE Rewards then ignore the Ranking rewards because that is too risky to do with MODs.

Sadly i can't install if and idk why i completly downloaded it but the icon doesnt appear and it looks like that please help
Screenshot_20210630-194729_My Files.jpg

Tags Tags
sword art online alicization rising steel sword art online alicization rising steel cheat sword art online alicization rising steel hack sword art online alicization rising steel mod