PMT FREE MOD [ROOT] Seven Knights Idle Adventure Ver. 1.15.00 Zygisk MOD Menu | Damage & Defense Multiplier | God Mode | Faster Move Speed

Post number 573 has been selected as best answered.

Hi guys do you push dungeons even if your line up power is low?. Im at dungeon 35 and it has x3 of my power im not ban. Anyone can comment there experiences. I'll help to. This are my expirements for few weeks.

1. On infinite floor you can push safe if your power is half of the floor. Its safe. Im at floor 290 right now.
2. If you are new you can push until 2,400 stages without ban. Then upgrade your line up to lvl 30 and can push until 6,400 without ban. Im currently at stage 6,400 hunting research mats.

Thats all. Please comment your ideas or just pm me. Thank you. Happy cheating
Update to my account

Im at 11,400 stages rn. Dont do nightmare mode thats for whale players only.

In infinite tower im at 700. Join the discord server they have line up for every floor there. Dont use mod in 10's 20's etc. Use mod if your at 11 to 19 floors for example.

Much safer if your account is not binded. Tried that for 3 weeks. Now i binded it. This is for new accounts only.

always rename your ign when you finish the race event. Idk but i always do that 😂😂. I feel much safer.

Lastly On event boss just push it with mod. Dont worry no ban in that contents.

Thats all. If you have more tips just comment here.. Happy cheating..

Im just using the free mod
X100 dmg
God mode on
Mspd on

Reactions: NiQ and Jqwert1
Update to my account

In infinite tower im at 700. Join the discord server they have line up for every floor there. Dont use mod in 10's 20's etc. Use mod if your at 11 to 19 floors for example.

Much safer if your account is not binded. Tried that for 3 weeks. Now i binded it. This is for new accounts only.

always rename your ign when you finish the race event. Idk but i always do that 😂😂. I feel much safer.

X100 dmg
God mode on
Mspd on
great tips!

Reactions: acemark
Update to my account

X100 dmg
God mode on
Mspd on

Does this mean i'm free to climb stages to 11400 with like 1G cp without getting banned? As long as I don't touch nightmare.

Did anyone move to VIP version? How does VIP work will I have to pay every month just to use the mod for the license? Or will it be good for ever with one payment?

Tags Tags
casual seven knights idle adventure seven knights idle adventure cheat seven knights idle adventure hack seven knights idle adventure mod