PMT FREE MOD [ROOT] Seven Knights Idle Adventure Ver. 1.15.00 Zygisk MOD Menu | Damage & Defense Multiplier | God Mode | Faster Move Speed

Post number 573 has been selected as best answered.

Just wasted my time to test 😑, still working fine.
Sorry, I can't help with "skill issue". Please read the zygisk guide again, and reinstall from scratch if needed.

Here's the proof:
1715859503842.png
1715859512934.png
1715859518584.png

• Sad
Reactions: Shiroyasha
thanks for sharing,

THANKS VERY MUCH FOR THE MOD MENU, ITS WORK FINE. LEGIT 🔥
MY PROBLEM MOD MENU NOT SHOWING, IT'S SOLVED. ONCE AGAIN THANKS SIR

Hi, bimazj.
I had a workaround.
1. from removing and reinstall new modules (not work)
2. reading logs (there no indicator of the modules is running, got same response as above except playintegrityfix and zygisk_shamiko- because I don't install them)
3. new installing virtual phone android 10 with another version magisk (26.1) - previously I use 25.2 work flawlessly before game update
4. reading post carefully about installation, even tried make another installation to change version of modules directly from /data/adb/modules/ from 1.0 to 1.12.00 - not sure if it affected but that what I understand with the tutorial
5. copying the yunana module to post-fs-data.d folder and service.d

none of them are work, and finally ended stop trying just now.

if there any some clearance tips or guide to fix mod menu not showing, I will be so grateful

Thanks in advanced

Reactions: UnOtaku7w7
Tags Tags
casual seven knights idle adventure seven knights idle adventure cheat seven knights idle adventure hack seven knights idle adventure mod