PMT FREE MOD [ROOT] Seven Knights Idle Adventure Ver. 1.15.00 Zygisk MOD Menu | Damage & Defense Multiplier | God Mode | Faster Move Speed

Post number 573 has been selected as best answered.

how to downlod thiss apk plis help me

i found the issue now, the multiplier only works for 1-star heroes only @Yunana24, can u chek it out please?
I'll be honest with you, I am really exhausted by modding this game.
I am questioning myself why I should be modding this game now. Anyway I'll put up the warning notes and look into it when I have free time.

I'll be honest with you, I am really exhausted by modding this game.
I am questioning myself why I should be modding this game now. Anyway I'll put up the warning notes and look into it when I have free time.
you've done great yunana! no problem if you don't want to fix the problem, it works anyway. nice mod bro!

you've done great yunana! no problem if you don't want to fix the problem, it works anyway. nice mod bro!
Thanks, but don't want to fix the problem is not the point here. It's if I can fix the problem myself elegantly or it could be taken over by other modders. Whatever the outcome is, it will be the best to cater for large amount of use cases for majority users. But we'll see.

i found the issue now, the multiplier only works for 1-star heroes only @Yunana24, can u chek it out please?
Improved the mod. Download the latest APK to take effect.
-Now it will works regardless of star of heroes.
-Removed speed multipliers as I found it buggy

To everyone who use this mod: Please don't complaint anymore okay? Please? I am really exhausted :pepe004: ; you can check back every comment I made in history, and this is first time I am asking for this.

Proof:
About 6 minutes of gameplay. Notice that I used 0 and 2 star heroes.
Take note that number shown on the screen is not reflecting the actual mod effect.

Last edited:
Improved the mod. Download the latest APK to take effect.
-Now it will works regardless of star of heroes.
-Removed speed multipliers as I found it buggy

To everyone who use this mod: Please don't complaint anymore okay? Please? I am really exhausted :pepe004: ; you can check back every comment I made in history, and this is first time I am asking for this.

Proof:
About 6 minutes of gameplay. Notice that I used 0 and 2 star heroes.
Take note that number shown on the screen is not reflecting the actual mod effect.

Relax bro. You doing hard work. Appreciated. First of all we all begin with the passion. Guys here i think they are not complain just waiting for your doing and you make us get joy with every new mod. Thank you so much.

Reactions: gilzzz
Tags Tags
casual seven knights idle adventure seven knights idle adventure cheat seven knights idle adventure hack seven knights idle adventure mod