PMT FREE MOD [ROOT] Seven Knights Idle Adventure Ver. 1.15.00 Zygisk MOD Menu | Damage & Defense Multiplier | God Mode | Faster Move Speed

Post number 573 has been selected as best answered.

also the thread states it needs root, i dont have root on my phone and i cant, because last time i plugged into pc my battery literally fried, so im not doing that shit again. Also my phone is 16gb beast, no need to slow it down with root and void warranty.
RIP then. Mostly this mod work on real device (rooted) or use Vphonegaga for non root user

Mainly because right now i dont have internet and rely solely on hotspot, with hotspot on my battery drains harder than normal, gaming on it will only drain it harder and make me have to plug in, killing my hotspot, killing my ability to watch videos/browse the web.

the better question is, why isnt it working on emu? is this just a me problem or can no one run it on emu?
Nobody can use it on pc emu afaik, the only way is to turn off hotspot and use vphonegaga on your nonrooted phone. It should be of similar battery usage and device temperature as when you're hotspoting internet.

Tags Tags
casual seven knights idle adventure seven knights idle adventure cheat seven knights idle adventure hack seven knights idle adventure mod