Not Working Shadow Fight 3 Ver. 1.29.1 MOD Menu APK | Damage multiplier | Dumb enemy

byMisFire

Platinian
Jun 5, 2022
Unknown
Well this is the best SF3 mod ever, thank to AndnixSH to make this mod.

But in here, i will share some ingame experience, so maybe AndnixSH can add more mod in this game.

1. After finish chapter and done vs shadow and the emperor, you will go to June Chapter, in here you will meet enemy with ability can make us bleeding every sec, in other chapter bleeding still okay because you have mod dumb enemy, but in here this mod cant help you, to againt this, you just need armor with min 1500 stability, and this is make you need to top up ingame purchase.

Nah, because of that, i hope in future AndnixSH can make mod for Deffensive Multiplier, or make Dumb enemy but dont make the enemy block our attack. because in this mod, dumb enemy, the enemy still can block our attack.

2. Some problem appear with menu mod, some times if you doing multitasking app, than you comeback to this SF3 app, this mod menu is gone, not appeared there even you not hide this menu mod. Hope you can fix this.

3. This mod working fine and perfectly in Quest, Duel, Throne battle. but as
AndnixSH say, dont try this mod for Raids, hahaha iam still not doing that, but after can solve vs bleeding ability, ill try using this mod on Raids, and yeah its almost 4 days, and Nekki still wont banned my account.

Sorry for you to make read this too long, because iam SF fan, and want using mod, and want to share my experience there.

And thanks to AndnixSH, great job, waiting your other mod in future, but please dont add much ADS in your mod, hehehe.

Reactions: choky1945

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Well this is the best SF3 mod ever, thank to AndnixSH to make this mod.

But in here, i will share some ingame experience, so maybe AndnixSH can add more mod in this game.

1. After finish chapter and done vs shadow and the emperor, you will go to June Chapter, in here you will meet enemy with ability can make us bleeding every sec, in other chapter bleeding still okay because you have mod dumb enemy, but in here this mod cant help you, to againt this, you just need armor with min 1500 stability, and this is make you need to top up ingame purchase.

Nah, because of that, i hope in future AndnixSH can make mod for Deffensive Multiplier, or make Dumb enemy but dont make the enemy block our attack. because in this mod, dumb enemy, the enemy still can block our attack.
Read my statement Shadow Fight 3 Ver. 1.28.2 MOD Menu APK | Damage multiplier | Dumb enemy - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps

2. Some problem appear with menu mod, some times if you doing multitasking app, than you comeback to this SF3 app, this mod menu is gone, not appeared there even you not hide this menu mod. Hope you can fix this.
This is a known issue but i don't know how to fix since the menu template is not mine. I'm still noob in Android layout lol

3. This mod working fine and perfectly in Quest, Duel, Throne battle. but as AndnixSH say, dont try this mod for Raids, hahaha iam still not doing that, but after can solve vs bleeding ability, ill try using this mod on Raids, and yeah its almost 4 days, and Nekki still wont banned my account.

Sorry for you to make read this too long, because iam SF fan, and want using mod, and want to share my experience there.

And thanks to AndnixSH, great job, waiting your other mod in future, but please dont add much ADS in your mod, hehehe.
What?? i didn't add ads or anything. You probably using malicious mods from B****Mod which can be reason
Please use adblocker How to block ads in all Android apps and games (No root & root) - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps

byMisFire

Platinian
Jun 5, 2022
Unknown
What?? i didn't add ads or anything. You probably using malicious mods from B****Mod which can be reason
Please use adblocker How to block ads in all Android apps and games (No root & root) - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps
Thanks AndnixSH for your time to read and reply my chat, iam happy to hear that, for your statment to "Dont ask for other mod", yep i understand that, but i hope someday with version update, maybe Nekki change something in there, so you can add more Mod in this SF3 hehe.

And yeah, iam member in ******** too, but i dont like there because their mod always use inGame ads, and i hate it. I join Platinmods because modder here, they dont put Ads in their mod, only in download page. That why iam so happy join here.

Nah, before I download this SF3 here, from your mod, i downloaded first on ********, but after clear data, clear folder and uninstall, then I meet this mod, and download this, yeah after play game I meet again much ingame Ads, so i think you just modded from ********, but after know your reply, it make me confuse, why this ads still ingame, even your mod and ******** is different, or maybe some hiden file still on my folder. Idk for that, maybe I can share it next time.

Because now iam still dont know how to get Armor 1500 stability and againts bleeding ability hahaha.

Thanks for your time AndnixSH

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Thanks AndnixSH for your time to read and reply my chat, iam happy to hear that, for your statment to "Dont ask for other mod", yep i understand that, but i hope someday with version update, maybe Nekki change something in there, so you can add more Mod in this SF3 hehe.
Well they tried hard to patch both dmg and dumb enemy TWICE, but the patch is dumb, which i can easly see changes. Still can't do def because I can't read " LBAOODFHLFO", "EKDLLFLKPII" whatever

Reactions: byMisFire

Thanks for the mods!

Awesome Active Platinian
May 26, 2022
91 Las Vegas

And yeah, iam member in ******** too, but i dont like there because their mod always use inGame ads, and i hate it. I join Platinmods because modder here, they dont put Ads in their mod, only in download page. That why iam so happy join here.

Nah, before I download this SF3 here, from your mod, i downloaded first on ********, but after clear data, clear folder and uninstall, then I meet this mod, and download this, yeah after play game I meet again much ingame Ads, so i think you just modded from ********, but after know your reply, it make me confuse, why this ads still ingame, even your mod and ******** is different, or maybe some hiden file still on my folder. Idk for that, maybe I can share it next time.

Because now iam still dont know how to get Armor 1500 stability and againts bleeding ability hahaha.

Thanks for your time AndnixSH
Dude, think outside of the box
just use star chaser

Reactions: byMisFire

Thanks for the mods!

Awesome Active Platinian
May 26, 2022
91 Las Vegas
Well they tried hard to patch both dmg and dumb enemy TWICE, but the patch is dumb, which i can easly see changes. Still can't do def because I can't read " LBAOODFHLFO", "EKDLLFLKPII" whatever
Hi AndnixSH, it seems like I am unable to use an unsigned APK, even using your method, hence unable to upload my progress to Google play. However, I am trying to work around that.

If I am trying to move the game to another Android, do I only have to:
1. upload my com.nekki.shadowfight3 files (both /data and /obb) from my original Android to a Google Drive
2. download it from my new Android and THEN download the modded game

Does that transport my progress, too?

Should I download the uploaded game files from Google drive BEFORE downloading your shadow fight mod on the second Android phone or AFTER?

Thanks again for the mod!

byMisFire

Platinian
Jun 5, 2022
Unknown
Hahaha whatever, even I dont understand coding you mean, hahaha.. iam just player who want play game and get win each level, and the path is Mod hahaha thanks you doing great in this mod AndnixSH

byMisFire

Platinian
Jun 5, 2022
Unknown
Hi AndnixSH and everyone who want to solve "June Path Quest, Open Wound" (enemy have bleeding ability, and make you die after fight start and need 1500 stability for that).

Dont worry I solve the problem last night! to solve "Open Wound" quest, you no need 1500 stability, see my character just got 700 stability and i win fight in quest.

How to solve, you just need to get this dinasty equipment legendary set, like on my screenshot, why? because if you get full set of this legendary equipment, you will get Active power in battle, and this set power is, after you die, you will transform to shadow and get invincible for a second, this enough to fight the enemy with shadow ability you have.

Mean with this legendary set: You die - Shadow form - Attack enemy with shadow ability = You Win.

and once again thanks for AndnixSH for this mod, it realy help.

And dont use damage multiplier in June Path quest, with Open Wound (enemy with bleeding ability)

Screenshot_2022-06-08-06-22-31-56_3b6f18715197bace58b8b20a56a5b4e8.jpg

byMisFire

Platinian
Jun 5, 2022
Unknown
Hi AndnixSH, it seems like I am unable to use an unsigned APK, even using your method, hence unable to upload my progress to Google play. However, I am trying to work around that.
Turn off and dont use any Ads Blocker.
if your phone have rooted, turn off or uninstal seamless host in magisk app. this seamless host auto block ads.

And thanks for solve my problem hehe this star chaser really help. Thanks mate..

byMisFire

Platinian
Jun 5, 2022
Unknown
After solve "Open Wound" in June Path Chapter, now the real problem is on Itu Path II Chapter, "Star Chaser" equipment, it doesnt work here, because in here you play as Itu, and yeah you need that whole recomended stability to survive here.

If someone have trick or tips to pas this Story, please share with me here. Thanks..

Screenshot_2022-06-08-12-04-32-82_3b6f18715197bace58b8b20a56a5b4e8.jpg

Tags
all are free share shadow fight 3 shadow fight 3 cheat shadow fight 3 hack shadow fight 3 mod
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Axey PMT FREE MOD Ninja Shadow Fight – Katana Ver. 1.0.5 MOD MENU APK | Unlimited Coins | Removed Ads (IAP Purchased) EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 10
GNaFF PMT FREE MOD Shadow Fight 2 Ver. 2.34.6 MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier | Defense Multiplier | Game Speed EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 420
JokerArt Outdated Shadow Fight 3 - RPG fighting Ver. 1.33.0 MOD MENU | RANGE ATTACK MODE Outdated PMT Android MODs 266
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Shadow legends stickman fight Ver. 3.2 MOD APK | DUMB ENEMY | DECREASE SKILL COOLDOWN | REMOVE POP UP ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 14
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Stickman Warriors Shadow Fight Ver. 1.9 MOD APK | UNLIMITED GOLD | UNLIMITED CRYSTAL | NO ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 18
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Supreme Stickman Shadow Legends: Sword Fight Games Ver. 2.9 MOD APK | GOD MODE | NO ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 15
GNaFF Outdated Shadow Fight 3 Ver. 1.25.5 MOD Menu APK | Frozen Enemies Outdated PMT Android MODs 52
GNaFF Not Working Shadow Fight Arena Ver. 1.1.10 MOD Menu APK | Frozen Enemy Outdated PMT Android MODs 31
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Stick Shadow: War Fight Ver. 1.5.0 MOD APK | UNLIMITED GEMS | UNLIMITED COINS | NO ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 13
JokerArt FREE MOD Superhero Ninja Sword Shadow Assassin Fight 2020 Ver. 1.4 MOD APK | UNLIMITED SHIELD | UNLIMITED SWORDS | UNLIMITED POTIONS | NO ADS GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 4
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Shadow Fight - Killer God Ver. 2.0.6 MOD APK | GOD MODE | HIGH DAMAGE | NO ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 63
JokerArt FREE MOD Supreme Stickman Dragon Shadow Fight Ver. 1.0 MOD APK | GOD MODE | DUMB ENEMY | NO ADS GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 3
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Stick Fight – Shadow Archer Battle Arena Ver. 3.1 MOD APK | UNLOCKED ITEMS | NO ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 35
JokerArt Outdated Stickman Fight Battle - Shadow Warriors Ver. 1.3.4 MOD APK | AUTO WIN | NO ADS Outdated PMT Android MODs 6
JokerArt FREE MOD Dota King of Shadow : Knight Fight Ver. 1.0 MOD APK | GOD MODE | NO ADS GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 4
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Stick Fight: Shadow Warrior Ver. 1.86 MOD APK | GOD MODE | UNLOCK ITEM | NO ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 94
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Stickman Warriors - Super Dragon Shadow Fight Ver. 1.7.4 MOD APK | UNLIMITED POWER | NO ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 175
V FREE MOD Shadow Warrior 3 : Champs Battlegrounds Fight Ver. 6.3 MOD APK | One Hit Kill | God Mode | Only Root GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 9
V FREE MOD Shadow Warrior 2 : Glory Kingdom Fight Ver. 1.2 MOD APK | One Hit Kill | God Mode | No ADS GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 3
V FREE MOD Stickman Revenge 3 - Ninja Warrior - Shadow Fight Ver. 1.6.2 MOD APK | Unlimited Gold | Stamina | Remove ADS GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 23
GNaFF FREE MOD Shadow Stickman: Fight for Justice Ver. 1.66 MOD APK | One Hit Skill | God Mode GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 12
JokerArt Broken Link Stick Shadow Fight: Idle Heroes Legend Hero Hunter Ver. 1.38 MOD APK | UNLIMITED COINS | UNLIMITED GEMS Outdated PMT Android MODs 15
JokerArt Broken Link Stickman Shadow Fight Heroes : Legends Stick War Ver. 1.9 MOD Menu APK | UNLIMITED COINS | UNLIMITED GOLD | UNLIMITED STAMINA | HIGH ATTACK | GOD MODE Outdated PMT Android MODs 38
V FREE MOD Shadow Fight Heroes - Dark Knight Legends Stickman Ver. 3.3 Mod Menu | Unlimited All GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 35
Radon02 Shared MOD Shades: Shadow Fight Roguelike v1.3.4 MOD APK (MEGA MOD) Untested Shared Android MODs 6
G FREE MOD Shadow Fight 2 Special Edition V1.0.12 Mod Menu | God Mod | Dumb AI | Unlimited Coins | Unlimited Gems | Player Level | ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 143
T Open Request Shades: Shadow Fight Roguelike iOS REQUEST SECTION 1
daz87 iShared [nonJB] Shadow Fight 4: Arena v1.8.20 MOD IPA | Freeze Enemy iSHARED MODs FOR NON-JAILBROKEN iOS DEVICES 51
daz87 iShared [nonJB] Shadow Fight 2 v2.33 MOD IPA iSHARED MODs FOR NON-JAILBROKEN iOS DEVICES 227
Nowang Open Request Shadow Fight: Shades ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 31
liusuxian Open Request Shadow Fight Arena ios iOS REQUEST SECTION 12
K Open Request Shadow Fight 2 infinite currency mod request iOS REQUEST SECTION 11
B FREE MOD Dragon Shadow Warriors Last Stickman Fight Legend V1.9 Mod Apk w/ Mod Menu - Unlimited gold, gems, energy | 1 hit kill | God mode | No Ads GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 50
ㅤ老立㏲ Open Request Shadow Fight 3 - RPG fighting ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 8
tang1234 FREE MOD Shadow Survival Premium: Shooter Game Ver.1.3.31 MOD MENU APK [Damage & crystal Multiple | God Mode | currency] ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 5
R Open Request Shadow Wartime ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 2
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Overdrive II: Shadow Battle Ver. 1.9.5 MOD APK | ENEMY CANT ATTACK EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 0
G OA [Shared] Alley: Shadow of the Past vEp.1 Final MOD APK Age Restricted Games 6
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Shadow Warriors : Idle v1.1.0 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 8
G OA [Shared] The Green Shadow Rachel v0.11.5 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 8
Radon02 OA [Shared] Shadow People [18+] v1.0 Bugfix MOD APK Age Restricted Games 6
G OA [Shared] The Shadow over Blackmore v0.3.5 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 27
daz87 iShared [JB] The Eminence in Shadow RPG v2.4.1 MOD DEB | Damage Multiplier | Defense Multiplier iSHARED MODs FOR JAILBROKEN iOS DEVICES 8
Radon02 Shared [Tested] Overdrive II: Shadow Battle v1.9.5 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 6
daz87 Shared [Tested] RAID Shadow Legends v8.30.1 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 31
A Open Request Aralon: Sword & Shadow - Open ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Drone : Shadow Strike 3 v1.25.190 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 5
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Ninja Warrior Shadow Samurai Ver. 1.2.6 MOD MENU | INCREASE RECEIVE RESOURCES | HIGH HEALTH EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 11
Jose_ESP Shared [Tested] SHADOW AND BONE Enter the Fold v1.0.1 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 6
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Shadow War: Idle RPG Survival Ver. 1.0.24 MOD Menu APK | Free In-App Purchase | Currency Never Decrease EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 319