This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Shadow Lord: Legends Knight (Early Access) Ver. 1.2 Mod Menu [God Mode | Massive Damage | Unlimited Energy | Currency Hack]

Post number 69 has been selected as best answered.

mod works good. I don't know if I want to go over 2.147B in case it goes negative. If someone was to take the risk, let us know.

Unrelated to the mod, this game feels like shit. Like if you don't use this mod/hack as a F2P, you are straight up fked. Even if you pay, you are getting ripped off hard since the gear RNG is way too low. Don't think this game is gonna have much staying power if this continues. It is still an early access/open beta phase, but so far it's quite terrible based on game balance. The only good thing is that I haven't had any game crash or discovered any bugs. Great disservice to the manhwa/comic.

Agreed; as someone eagerly awaiting Solo Leveling's possible anime, this game is a really let down viewing the potential that could be milked.
Even a gacha game with "player itself" being mc playable unit you can't get rid off, and other battle slots being units like his "summoned" shadows or other characters would be way better.

Tags Tags
2d action action god mode massive damage shadow lord: solo leveling shadow lord: solo leveling cheat shadow lord: solo leveling hack shadow lord: solo leveling mod solo leveling unlimited currency unlimited energy