Not Working Shining Beyond Ver. 1.0.35 MOD Menu APK | Damage multiplier | Defense multiplier

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Experiencing the same problem. These crashes tho i believe could be linked to Android 11. Happens when Boss clip loading or some sort of clip load.
How long does it take for you to crash? i don't have time to play over an hour again

Lilelf

Platinian
Jul 18, 2020
Singa
How long does it take for you to crash? i don't have time to play over an hour again
So it crashes in the first story mode game itself. I've tested mods from other sites as well. All the same issue.

Highly probable Android 10 and 11 faces this.

If I do other things in the game like fuse items etc. No issues.

If there is a way for me get crash logs let me know how I'll provide all info you need

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
So it crashes in the first story mode game itself. I've tested mods from other sites as well. All the same issue.

Highly probable Android 10 and 11 faces this.

If I do other things in the game like fuse items etc. No issues.

If there is a way for me get crash logs let me know how I'll provide all info you need
Check this thread How to capture a logcat (non-root and root) - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps

You can also use Android Studio to read logcat as well without root

I got banned from my account, it's too bad I spent some money XD I will play the next game and the mod works fine
That's dumb, you shouldn't use this mod with an account you had spent something for lol

Lilelf

Platinian
Jul 18, 2020
Singa
Check this thread How to capture a logcat (non-root and root) - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps

You can also use Android Studio to read logcat as well without root

That's dumb, you shouldn't use this mod with an account you had spent something for lol
Ok so i used another logcat and this is the last thing that happened before the crash. I'm on a Oneplus 8 with 8 GB RAM Android 11.

Code:
[12-26 20:32:39.293 7282:23491 E/Unity]
Could not allocate memory: System out of memory!
Trying to allocate: 16412776B with 16 alignment. MemoryLabel: DynamicArray
Allocation happened at: Line:78 in
Memory overview

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Ok so i used another logcat and this is the last thing that happened before the crash. I'm on a Oneplus 8 with 8 GB RAM Android 11.

Code:
[12-26 20:32:39.293 7282:23491 E/Unity]
Trying to allocate: 16412776B with 16 alignment. MemoryLabel: DynamicArray
Allocation happened at: Line:78 in
Memory overview
Interesting, the error came from Unity so it's likely the game issue. Any change you can check your ram usage in real time? like a floating window that shows hardware usage?
I double checked my code and i don't see anything wrong with it. It basically just mod damage function and that's all. Nothing memory related

thxbro

Platinian
Feb 8, 2020
germany
Interesting, the error came from Unity so it's likely the game issue. Any change you can check your ram usage in real time? like a floating window that shows hardware usage?
I double checked my code and i don't see anything wrong with it. It basically just mod damage function and that's all. Nothing memory related
Hey man, if I use cheats only in single player, will I not get banned? I haven't played anything from this company before although I doubt a new game like this has an anticheat as good as the one in kings raid.

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Hey man, if I use cheats only in single player, will I not get banned? I haven't played anything from this company before although I doubt a new game like this has an anticheat as good as the one in kings raid.
I can't guarantee if it is safe or not, you would have to try and risk for the best result

shokatsu

Platinian
Sep 13, 2017
I can't guarantee if it is safe or not, you would have to try and risk for the best result
Been playing through 2 in-game updates and currently at lv 30 (7th days of login) and your mod is working fine in pve, although I'm looking forward you'll do something to pvp which made both of the team immortal but still... Thank you very much for your efforts!! :gif06:

Reactions: Dp2p

Lilelf

Platinian
Jul 18, 2020
Singa
Ok so closed most apps ran game watched the overlay ram monitor. Not running any apps, it displays 3189MB memory. When in game it shows last 2689 MB before crash.

I assume this is remaining amount of RAM.

Managed to play 1 story mode with no problems. Then crash with this log.

Code:
Trying to allocate: 4194304B with 16 alignment. MemoryLabel: GfxDevice
Allocation happened at: Line:16 in
Memory overview

woofhart

Platinian
Nov 14, 2019
Philippines
RULE: don't use the mod on Guild Raid and Arena... for everything else, it's fine. I've been using a mod for this game since beta and I didn't get banned up to now. I mainly use the mod for the storyline to get 3stars on all stages, tower is also OK you'll get higher fast, dungeon is OK too so you can advance fast, and lastly, events. Again, USE 1x MULTIPLIER on GUILD RAID AND ARENA OR ELSE YOU'LL LIKELY TO GET BANNED.

Reactions: Warbaby

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Ok so closed most apps ran game watched the overlay ram monitor. Not running any apps, it displays 3189MB memory. When in game it shows last 2689 MB before crash.

I assume this is remaining amount of RAM.

Managed to play 1 story mode with no problems. Then crash with this log.

Code:
Trying to allocate: 4194304B with 16 alignment. MemoryLabel: GfxDevice
Allocation happened at: Line:16 in
Memory overview
Ok so this appear to be memory allocation issues with GPU i think. Sadly, I don't know what to do with it at this time

Reactions: Lilelf
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
KevinF3r Shared [Tested] Paper Princess: Shining World Ver. 1.0.0 MOD APK | Unlocked Tested Shared Android MODs 3
Yaskashije Outdated 유그드라 리버스 (Shining Maiden Kr) Ver. 1.0.2 Mod Menu [Damage & Defense Multipliers] Outdated PMT Android MODs 92
G Shared [Tested] Shining Star Idol Dress Up v1.0.13 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 8
Alleyway Jack Shared [Tested] Shining Force Classics v6.3.2 MOD APK | Ads removed Tested Shared Android MODs 7
Yaskashije Broken Link ユグドラ・レゾナンス (Yggdra Resonance) Ver. 1.1.6 Mod Menu [Damage & Defense Multipliers] Outdated PMT Android MODs 415
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Shining Bright Live Wallpaper v1.0.0 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 2
D Open Request Shining Elves: Idle Games ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 1
Blue_fluffy_cat OA [Shared] Shining Song Starnova (18+) vFinal APK Age Restricted Games 116
Yeowang Outdated 聖闘士星矢 シャイニングソルジャーズ SAINT SEIYA SHINING SOLDIERS JP Ver. 1.11.0 MOD Menu APK | ATK & DEF Multiplier x1 - x100 | Instant Win | All Trials Completed Outdated PMT Android MODs 96
Yeowang Outdated SAINT SEIYA SHINING SOLDIERS Ver. 1.11.0 MOD Menu APK | ATK & DEF Multiplier x1 - x100 | Instant Win | All Trials Completed (3 STARS) Outdated PMT Android MODs 658
Loru2 Filled Request SAINT SEIYA SHINING SOLDIERS Filled Requests 8
DESLOKAT FREE MOD Shining Tales Ver. 5.7 MOD APK | Increase Currency GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 36
raihanirfan Open Request Shining Spirit ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 24
Veshurik Open Request Utano☆Princesama: Shining Live ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 16
U Open Request うたの☆プリンスさまっ♪ Shining Live ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 20
Radon02 OA [Shared] Beyond the Portal Island's Salvation [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 60
G OA [Shared] Beyond the Veil vEp. 2 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 4
G OA [Shared] Beyond Tomorrow vCh.2 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 5
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Lost Words: Beyond the Page v1.0.112 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 4
san 1111 OA [Shared] The World beyond the Horizon [18+] vCh 5 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 26
san 1111 OA [Shared] The Big Beyond [18+] v0.07 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 47
KevinF3r OA [Shared] Divergence: Beyond the Singularity [18+] v0.19.1 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 38
Jodyvialpando Open Request Beyond the Wall ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
Alleyway Jack Shared [Tested] Beyond Oasis Classic v4.1.2 MOD APK | Ads removed Tested Shared Android MODs 3
M Open Request Onmyoji: Beyond Time ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 17
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Beyond The Temptation v2.1.0 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
B PMT FREE MOD DarkBlood -Beyond the Darkness- Ver. 4.4.0 MOD APK | Unlimited Gold | Unlimited Diamonds | No Ads EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 19
AndnixSH Outdated Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall™ Ver. 2.2.0 MOD MENU UNSIGNED APK | Damage multiplier | Defense multiplier Outdated PMT Android MODs 197
Aaron26 Open Request LEGO ® Batman: Beyond Gotham ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 12
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Final Destiny - Beyond the End of the World Ver. 1.74 MOD APK | GOD MODE | NO ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 214
B Outdated Beyond The Temptation Ver. 1.2.2 MOD APK | Unlimited Stars Outdated PMT Android MODs 33
JokerArt Outdated ZOMBIE Beyond Terror: FPS Survival Shooting Games Ver. 1.9.1 MOD APK | UNLIMITED GOLD | UNLIMITED DIAMOND | NO ADS Outdated PMT Android MODs 9
san 1111 OA [Shared] Hero Beyond [18+] v0.9 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 43
B PMT FREE MOD BangBang Survivor Ver. 1.18 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Skills EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 16
B PMT FREE MOD Hunter King - Idle RPG Ver. 1.0 MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier | God Mode | Gold & EXP Multiplier | Unlimited Diamonds | Unlimited Pearls EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 3
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Rebirth Hero AFK : Idle RPG Ver. 10020 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier | God Mode | Unlimited Skill | Dumb Enemy EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 27
B PMT FREE MOD Headless Knight: Idle RPG Ver. 1.3.8 MOD Menu APK | Speed Hack EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 15
B PMT FREE MOD Silver Screen Story Ver. 1.3.9 MOD APK | Paid APK EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
DeathLantern FREE MOD Godzilla x Kong: Titan Chasers Ver. 0.9.6 Mod Menu Apk | Damage Multiplier | God Mode ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 17
B PMT FREE MOD Tailed Demon Slayer : RISE Ver. 1.3.24 MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier | God Mode | ATK Seed Multiplier | No Skill CD | Currency Never Decrease EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 28
NeonAn Shared MOD Life Bubble - My Little Planet Ver. 65.3 MOD APK | Unlimited Resources | No Ads Untested Shared Android MODs 8
Not_Thrill717 AOS APP Sankaku Collection Ver. 4.2 MOD APK | No ads Untested Android Apps 3
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Legend of Egg : Idle RPG Ver. 0.9.4 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier | God Mode | Diamond Always Increase EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 21
B PMT FREE MOD Hero Raid : Idle RPG Ver. 0.0.1 MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier | God Mode | Gold Never Decrease EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 36
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD StarKnights - Co-op IDLE RPG Ver. 0.0.1 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 29
DeathLantern FREE MOD The Detractor Ver. 1.0082 Mod Menu Apk | Damage Multiplier | Unlimited Gold ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 3
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Tales of Brave-doomsday battle Ver. 1.0.9 MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier | Cooldown Speed | Crit | Unlocked No Ads EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 34
xyzhunter PMT FREE MOD Booba Kitchen: Kids Cooking! ver. 1.0.4 MOD APK | FULL VERSION EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
xyzhunter PMT FREE MOD Robocar Poli: Games for Boys! ver. 1.7.7 MOD APK | FULL VERSION EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 0
xyzhunter PMT FREE MOD Vlad and Niki: Cooking Games! ver. 1.1.11 MOD APK | FULL VERSION EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 0