Not Working Shining Beyond Ver. 1.0.35 MOD Menu APK | Damage multiplier | Defense multiplier

xWhiteRabb1t

Platinian
Jun 19, 2021
Budapest
Can somebody help me out? I'm stuck here. Like black screen after the intros. And just like that. I tried to download obb on apkcombo or apkmody after that i restart. And placed exact samething like i always did when i try some mod games. But still.. Wont work?

Help me please?

Blue_fluffy_cat

Just Crazy
Jul 27, 2019
S.E.A.
Can somebody help me out? I'm stuck here. Like black screen after the intros. And just like that. I tried to download obb on apkcombo or apkmody after that i restart. And placed exact samething like i always did when i try some mod games. But still.. Wont work?

Help me please?
Don't in-game update before you update the newest mod. Example, if the game update to 1.0.24 and your version still 1.0.23, you need to update the apk first and don't download in-game update.
If the problem still exists, you need to delete your current obb game file and then redownload from apkcombo.

xWhiteRabb1t

Platinian
Jun 19, 2021
Budapest
Don't in-game update before you update the newest mod. Example, if the game update to 1.0.24 and your version still 1.0.23, you need to update the apk first and don't download in-game update.
If the problem still exists, you need to delete your current obb game file and then redownload from apkcombo.
Whoaw, thank you for your good respond. I really appreciate it man.
But here's the things, just being honest, I. NEVER. EVER. did in-game update.
So, when im like finish my obb ( the size like 1,62GB or so ) download by website apkcombo or other sources about the game ( Shining Beyond ) i directly convert it or rename the file into .zip so I can 'extract here' at the exact needed location. After that quickly im installing the newest mod located in this thread. And voila. Im in ( running the game ) But what I remember, the action need some permission to do things so ( parlay or others. I don't remember it that good ) And stuck at the black screen after XVII intro

Please, would you like to enlight me more?
Thank you.

Blue_fluffy_cat

Just Crazy
Jul 27, 2019
S.E.A.
Whoaw, thank you for your good respond. I really appreciate it man.
But here's the things, just being honest, I. NEVER. EVER. did in-game update.
So, when im like finish my obb ( the size like 1,62GB or so ) download by website apkcombo or other sources about the game ( Shining Beyond ) i directly convert it or rename the file into .zip so I can 'extract here' at the exact needed location. After that quickly im installing the newest mod located in this thread. And voila. Im in ( running the game ) But what I remember, the action need some permission to do things so ( parlay or others. I don't remember it that good ) And stuck at the black screen after XVII intro

Please, would you like to enlight me more?
Thank you.
I'm quite sure the issue is in the obb file.

If you download from apkcombo you don't have to rename it, it's already in obb format, you just need to place it in the right path. Or, maybe you Shining Beyond app have different build number with obb?

And give overlay permission, the app should asked at first launch, then force close and relaunch the game.

xWhiteRabb1t

Platinian
Jun 19, 2021
Budapest
My Shining Beyond app that modded, surely downloaded right from here bro. So I assume it've been updated.

How to give overlay permision? I don't know.

Blue_fluffy_cat

Just Crazy
Jul 27, 2019
S.E.A.
My Shining Beyond app that modded, surely downloaded right from here bro. So I assume it've been updated.

How to give overlay permision? I don't know.
It's automatic asking permission when first time open the app, at least for me. If the app not asking permission, just go to app settings and manually give all permission.

shenjai47

Platinian
Nov 20, 2019
Hell
ah, I don't know if guild raid can spur your account to banned, here I regret using the multiplier in that place in the on state and forgot to turn it off and the next day to login have the account notification banned

Attachments

Blue_fluffy_cat

Just Crazy
Jul 27, 2019
S.E.A.
ah, I don't know if guild raid can spur your account to banned, here I regret using the multiplier in that place in the on state and forgot to turn it off and the next day to login have the account notification banned
Some big guild reporting cheaters through Discord, if you join official game discord there's always 1-2 account reported for cheating everyday.

shenjai47

Platinian
Nov 20, 2019
Hell
Some big guild reporting cheaters through Discord, if you join official game discord there's always 1-2 account reported for cheating everyday.
it seems that with such a system is very bad once in the game, let alone the envious player sends some unwarranted evidence with players who are not dirty partly because the account is PTW (pay to win) them with the best items. this is my thought why games with banned systems are so bad. my first account with (free to player) in banned the beginning and end I played that game and vacuum left it

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
KevinF3r Shared [Tested] Paper Princess: Shining World Ver. 1.0.0 MOD APK | Unlocked Tested Shared Android MODs 3
Yaskashije Outdated 유그드라 리버스 (Shining Maiden Kr) Ver. 1.0.2 Mod Menu [Damage & Defense Multipliers] Outdated PMT Android MODs 92
G Shared [Tested] Shining Star Idol Dress Up v1.0.13 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 8
Alleyway Jack Shared [Tested] Shining Force Classics v6.3.2 MOD APK | Ads removed Tested Shared Android MODs 7
Yaskashije Broken Link ユグドラ・レゾナンス (Yggdra Resonance) Ver. 1.1.6 Mod Menu [Damage & Defense Multipliers] Outdated PMT Android MODs 415
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Shining Bright Live Wallpaper v1.0.0 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 2
D Open Request Shining Elves: Idle Games ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 1
Blue_fluffy_cat OA [Shared] Shining Song Starnova (18+) vFinal APK Age Restricted Games 116
Yeowang Outdated 聖闘士星矢 シャイニングソルジャーズ SAINT SEIYA SHINING SOLDIERS JP Ver. 1.11.0 MOD Menu APK | ATK & DEF Multiplier x1 - x100 | Instant Win | All Trials Completed Outdated PMT Android MODs 96
Yeowang Outdated SAINT SEIYA SHINING SOLDIERS Ver. 1.11.0 MOD Menu APK | ATK & DEF Multiplier x1 - x100 | Instant Win | All Trials Completed (3 STARS) Outdated PMT Android MODs 658
Loru2 Filled Request SAINT SEIYA SHINING SOLDIERS Filled Requests 8
DESLOKAT FREE MOD Shining Tales Ver. 5.7 MOD APK | Increase Currency GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 36
raihanirfan Open Request Shining Spirit ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 24
Veshurik Open Request Utano☆Princesama: Shining Live ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 16
U Open Request うたの☆プリンスさまっ♪ Shining Live ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 20
C Open Request SaGa Emerald Beyond ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 1
Radon02 OA [Shared] Beyond the Portal Island's Salvation [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 60
G OA [Shared] Beyond the Veil vEp. 2 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 4
G OA [Shared] Beyond Tomorrow vCh.2 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 5
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Lost Words: Beyond the Page v1.0.112 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 4
san 1111 OA [Shared] The World beyond the Horizon [18+] vCh 5 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 26
san 1111 OA [Shared] The Big Beyond [18+] v0.07 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 47
KevinF3r OA [Shared] Divergence: Beyond the Singularity [18+] v0.19.1 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 38
Jodyvialpando Open Request Beyond the Wall ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
Alleyway Jack Shared [Tested] Beyond Oasis Classic v4.1.2 MOD APK | Ads removed Tested Shared Android MODs 3
M Open Request Onmyoji: Beyond Time ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 17
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Beyond The Temptation v2.1.0 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
B PMT FREE MOD DarkBlood -Beyond the Darkness- Ver. 4.4.0 MOD APK | Unlimited Gold | Unlimited Diamonds | No Ads EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 19
AndnixSH Outdated Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall™ Ver. 2.2.0 MOD MENU UNSIGNED APK | Damage multiplier | Defense multiplier Outdated PMT Android MODs 197
Aaron26 Open Request LEGO ® Batman: Beyond Gotham ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 12
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Final Destiny - Beyond the End of the World Ver. 1.74 MOD APK | GOD MODE | NO ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 214
B Outdated Beyond The Temptation Ver. 1.2.2 MOD APK | Unlimited Stars Outdated PMT Android MODs 33
JokerArt Outdated ZOMBIE Beyond Terror: FPS Survival Shooting Games Ver. 1.9.1 MOD APK | UNLIMITED GOLD | UNLIMITED DIAMOND | NO ADS Outdated PMT Android MODs 9
san 1111 OA [Shared] Hero Beyond [18+] v0.9 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 43
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Stickman Empire : Strategy War Ver. 1.0.0 | MINER LOOT INCREASE | UNLOCKED COSTUME EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 2
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Tank Machines: Steel War Stars Ver. 1.6.0 MOD MENU | UNLIMITED GOLD | GOD MODE EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 16
B PMT FREE MOD Catacomb Crawlers Ver. 1.023 MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier | God Mode | EXP Multiplier EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 8
B PMT FREE MOD Mosiang M Ver. 2.6 MOD Menu APK | Speed Hack EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 7
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Going Princess : AFK Rush Ver. 0.31 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 25
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Guardian Merge: Random Defense Ver. 0.9.13 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier | God Mode | Currency Always Increase EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 25
xyzhunter PMT FREE MOD ポメラニアンもちのドリームマルシェ ver. 1.0.1 MOD APK | UNLIMITED CURRENCIES EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
xyzhunter PMT FREE MOD もふピヨキャッチ ver. 1.0.5 MOD APK | UNLIMITED CURRENCIES EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Hero Balls - Epic RPG Ver. 0.51 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Gem EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 8
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Block Heroes Ver 1.0.1 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier | God Mode | Currency Always Increase EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 13
B PMT FREE MOD Eternal Hero Ver. 1.0.0 MOD Menu APK | Currency Always Increase EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 15
B PMT FREE MOD BangBang Survivor Ver. 1.18 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Skills EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 65
B PMT FREE MOD Hunter King - Idle RPG Ver. 1.0 MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier | God Mode | Gold & EXP Multiplier | Unlimited Diamonds | Unlimited Pearls EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 4
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Rebirth Hero AFK : Idle RPG Ver. 10020 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier | God Mode | Unlimited Skill | Dumb Enemy EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 40
B PMT FREE MOD Headless Knight: Idle RPG Ver. 1.3.8 MOD Menu APK | Speed Hack EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 23
B PMT FREE MOD Silver Screen Story Ver. 1.3.9 MOD APK | Paid APK EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 3