Platinian
Original poster
Sep 4, 2022
Antarctica
Alert 360° + Esp line
Game: Forward Assault
Version: 1.2028
Required Arch: arm64

-You have understood the basics and already know how to make a mod menu.
-Understanding Screen positions & Worldtoscreen.

screnshot-12.png

You won't find a simple Alert360° in any shared mod menu templates or tutorials on GitHub or modding websites , ive added it into this simple and easy to understand for beginners.

Screenshot_2022-09-30-10-43-36-183_com.blayzegames.newfps.jpg

when you look at screen coordinates for players behind the camera you must first invert how you are looking at screen coordinates.

Adobe_20220927_103514.jpg

in my journey of learning/understanding worldtoscreen making 360° alert was important alongside with a esp line you won't find much resources about Alert360° so thats why today im positing this to reduce the time and effort it takes for other beginners to learn

``
if you think that there are mistakes in this thread let me know & if there is any knowledge or improvement you can give feel free to share i just began learning esp & worldtoscreen usage couple of weeks ago.
``

Download:
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **
If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.

Last edited:

User61625

Platinian
Original poster
Sep 4, 2022
Antarctica
to fix distance value freezing in alert circle move the distance calculation codes from inside the if pos.z > 1.f condition to above If pos.z < 1.f ,have fun