This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

Tutorial Simple Alert 360°

User61625

Platinian
Original poster
Sep 4, 2022
Antarctica
Alert 360° + Esp line
Game: Forward Assault
Version: 1.2028
Required Arch: arm64

-You have understood the basics and already know how to make a mod menu.
-Understanding Screen positions & Worldtoscreen.

You won't find a simple Alert360° in any shared mod menu templates or tutorials on GitHub or modding websites , ive added it into this simple and easy to understand for beginners.

when you look at screen coordinates for players behind the camera you must first invert how you are looking at screen coordinates.

in my journey of learning/understanding worldtoscreen making 360° alert was important alongside with a esp line you won't find much resources about Alert360° so thats why today im positing this to reduce the time and effort it takes for other beginners to learn

``
if you think that there are mistakes in this thread let me know & if there is any knowledge or improvement you can give feel free to share i just began learning esp & worldtoscreen usage couple of weeks ago.
``

Download:
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **
If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.

Last edited:

User61625

Platinian
Original poster
Sep 4, 2022
Antarctica
to fix distance value freezing in alert circle move the distance calculation codes from inside the if pos.z > 1.f condition to above If pos.z < 1.f ,have fun