Outdated Slayer Legend 500.2.1 MOD APK | Speed Hack | Monster HP Reduce | Unlimited Mana | Boss HP Reduce

reivenob

Platinian
Nov 14, 2023
WHY I CAN'T LOGIN IT ALWAYS COMES "PLEASE TRY AGAIN, REBOOT AND RETRY BUT I DID WHAT WAS SAID IN THE DESCRIPTION, SIGN APK

Reactions: nowhere_222

reivenob

Platinian
Nov 14, 2023
Please can you make a video tutorial on how to login to the google account, it always says "please try again, reboot and retry" I hope you can make a tutorial thank you very much! SIGNED LOGIN :))

yejordan

Awesome Active Platinian
Mar 11, 2022
The stars above
It works very well just used the ldplayer unsigned method. If there is an issue which happens once in a while just get the apkcombo original apk and login again then install the mod again.

Revuella

Platinian
Apr 2, 2023
Liverpool, UK
Followed instructions but signed modded app says not enough storage space for required sources, even though I have over 20gb free?
I have same issue. Followed step by step and all I'm getting is message about not enough storage. Is there any fix to this? Don't understand why this works for some people and doesn't for others.
Using galaxy s21+ / android 13 here.

@nowhere_222

yejordan

Awesome Active Platinian
Mar 11, 2022
The stars above
cannot get passed to loading screen or seem to get stuck on loading screen with signed APK...

any workaround?
I have not yet heard people get it working with signed apk.
high recommend using emulator which still requires uninstall and reinstall daily as the protection is very high and the unsigned apk seems to not be working properly

PatatasChips

Platinian
Jul 25, 2021
Taguig
I have not yet heard people get it working with signed apk.
high recommend using emulator which still requires uninstall and reinstall daily as the protection is very high and the unsigned apk seems to not be working properly
is that so?

Thank you very much... I'll try using emulator and unsigned Apk then...

Tags
#cheat #hack #mod #mod apk #slayer legend #slayer legend apk #slayer legend mod apk #スレイヤーレジェンド apk #슬레이어 키우기 apk