Help! Small critical Question

DR_eslam

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
May 20, 2022
Egypt
# we get the offset from lib.so file.. That offset is a distance between the address that contains the value and the basic ELF Offset (of the lib.so) okay...... Now when we get to memory process.... That whole previous thing.. Is done on the xa code app region.... I have Q here does the excuted function that done in the xa code app region ( lib.so)....is extended to other regions?! Like when I search the memory there is CA allocation and Cd (data) region... The same Offset modify the two adreses values but the originally the two addreses contains different values ( but for same function like:: power).... And u know what both of the values (which Are different)... Arnt the same digital represented value shown on the gam game screen... = that's what makes me thought the original Offset (in the lib. So) is also excuted to get to the CA allocation (in my game OR ANONYMOUS REGION on others)...... To be presented with the value shown on the game interface...... Lol alot of analysis!!😂😂 Idk maybe it's all just in my head I'm not even PRO

#WHY im doing all that? I was just figuring how to reach the offsets through the value represented on the game UI( WITHOUT DUMPING).. = compared to he value address... Then I found that there should be a part of the offset should be found. On the memory addresses (static=changes every time you restart the game) and with that fixed part the game does mathematic or whatever thing that complete the ( 8digits hex address) for ex: 12E4F778=12E4F+778 I.E THAT 778 IS FIXED PART OF THE ADDRESS WHICH IS IN SAME TIME A PART OF THE ORGINAL LIB.SO OFFSETS........ THEN ALL THE ABOVE INFO'S COME OUT

@Last I hope u don't get bored 😂 and it may not make sense on Some pints... Feel free to share what u have

#thnx 💕

#