Original poster
MOD Sharing Team
Apr 16, 2023
الجزائر
dof_5gbm9sds-fiv1ps_81r96-iulzb2rbyjiisvr-w280-png.png

Playstore Link:

Features:
+ Playback speed control.
+ Classification of books (new, started, finished).
+ Download cover from the Internet.
+ List of characters. You can manually create a list of characters to easier follow the story.
+ Automatic pause in case you fall asleep. To continue playback just shake your phone.
+ Playback history.
+ Application Widget. Allows you to control the player from the home screen.
+ By specifying a root folder containing all your audiobook, you can exclude your folders which contains music and other audio files.
+ You don't have to finish one book to start another. The progress is saved independently for all books.
+ NO ADS!
To purchase (restore after reinstalling) full version press:
menu--Help--Version tab
Phone must be connected to the Internet.
Full version cost is $2.

Many thanks to people who left comments and suggestions.
If you have something that doesn't work please write an email instead of leaving a comment.

What's New:
+ Rewind and Fast forward buttons will be shown on Wear OS watches if you have a phone with Android 13 or newer.
+ You can hide Previous and Next file buttons or change buttons position in: Settings--Advanced--Buttons layout.
You can change buttons position by Long press on the Lock button at the top-right corner of the Player window as well.
+ Added Settings--Full version settings--Convert MP3 to Opus button.
It allows you to reduce the size of the library several times

*Special Features*

Info:
● Full Version Unlocked
● Analytics Removed
● Google DataTransport Removed
● Billing Implementation Removed
● Compression Flags Untouched
● No Third Party Patch/Component
● Universal Package
● Dex File Size Reduced
● Size: 6.5 MB

credit ♥♥♥ ● Release by Kirlif'

Free Download:
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **
If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.

Dreamix

Platinian
Feb 20, 2018
Thanks! I'm into audiobooks now. Do you know where I can get animated TV/movie shows audiobooks or website?

Southkillergamer

Platinian
Jan 23, 2021
Australia
Thanks! I'm into audiobooks now. Do you know where I can get animated TV/movie shows audiobooks or website?
Just got into audiobooks but Audiobookbay and Myanonmouse people keep recommending these two. Also I cant install this app says "there was a problem while parsing the package" were you able to install it?