This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Smith Story 3 / 工匠物語3 Ver. 0.1.29 MOD Menu APK | Attack Multiplier | God Mode | Freeze & Dumb Enemy

This game is a super hard grinding game. Even with mod you have to spend too much time to collect enough materials. If not you cant open new map. Monsters are low and drop rate is bad, money is poor. I quit this game.

Reactions: Kingkira1
This game is a super hard grinding game. Even with mod you have to spend too much time to collect enough materials. If not you cant open new map. Monsters are low and drop rate is bad, money is poor. I quit this game.

Totally agree with you on this. I gave up the game on iPhone. The number of Bans that was issued to me. Lol at one one I messaged the developer directly when my character was in jail. When he looked at the log of my account he was like wtf, how are you able to get so many stuff at a short notice. He removed everything and released my account only for me to do it straight away, gave me a life ban. Lol

Reactions: carlyle and Bopchop
Tags Tags
adventure smith story 3 smith story 3 cheat smith story 3 hack smith story 3 mod smithstory 3 工匠物語3 hack 工匠物語3 mod 工匠物語3-合成與魔法 工匠物語3-合成與魔法 修改 工匠物語3-合成與魔法 外挂 工匠物語3-合成與魔法 破解