OA [Shared] Snow Daze: The Music of Winter [18+] v1.6 | Gallery Fix + Replay + Hints MOD APK

Krievv

Platinian
Jan 6, 2020
Earth
Scout report: Read before you play

Warnings: Slight cucking near end(Fuck you Jane). Always keep hints on because the choices can be weird sometimes.

(I played with hints on the whole time so I got 'best ending') This game was a 7.5/10 until the last day. Immediately dropped to a 0.5/10 for me.

Jane is a bitch. Fuck her. Absolutely ruined the entire story and got rid of all of my progress. Was gonna have a foursome with them all but then 'Oh no, I'm really tired for some reason' Then Wooptie do, Jane goes into our room while we are passed out in the shower. Somehow finds the hypnosis plan and then tells everyone. But oh wait we only had 1 charge left on the hypnosis device. We should probably go charge it. OH WAIT. JANE JUST SMASHED IT IN FRONT OF EVERYONE AND IS NOW BLOWING AN ANNOYING AIRHORN SHE GOT OUT OF NOWHERE WHENEVR WE TRY TO DO SOMETHING. So now we only get to choose 1 of them or none. I was having a great time with this game.

Audio was messed up for the voices for Jane(the whole game) and Noelle (About 50%) Art was a little weird sometimes but I could deal with it. You never actually get to fuck any of them until you are about to on the last day until, uh oh, the plot become horrible cuck shit and you have to chose. I was annoyed by Jane the entire time but now I absolutely despise her. Cucked us so hard. She was tsundere-ish the entire game(Which I hate) and then destroyed all of our chances of getting them all. The rest of them wanted it but Jane was like,"but guys that's his brainwashing. *Blows airhorn*" I'm not even kidding. She blows a random airhorn she got from who knows where and blows it everytime we try to fix the situation. Sarah is the GOAT. All she wanted was to be a happy slut puppy and to make everyone else happy puppies. Kira was just being Kira and Noelle was being a mix of "How could he do this? But it feels so good~"

Rating of the characters by personality: Sarah>Noelle>Kira>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jane (Fuck you Jane)
Rating on looks: Noelle>Kira>Sarah>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jane

TL;DR: Great game, art is a little wonky sometimes, voices may be glitched for some characters. But then it all derails and becomes a pile of steaming moldy shit on the last day. It was hyping up to be this great sex scene, you finally get the chance to actually fuck them, but then a dumb plot point and Jane ruins it all. Cucks you so hard that you can only chose one girl to fuck or to erase everything that happened and go back to normal. Fuck you Jane you dumb bitch. Whoever wrote that into the story is a cuck. You only get to fuck one person on the 'good ending' Fuck you, that is not a good ending.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Qim97 OA [Shared] Snow Daze: The Music of Winter [18+] v1.6 SPECIAL EDITION MOD APK Age Restricted Games 294
taha43 AOS APP SNOW - AI Profile v13.1.16 [VIP] Untested Android Apps 3
Radon02 OA [Shared] Chasing Tails: A Promise in the Snow [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 22
H Open Request Warm Snow ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 21
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] SNOW - AI Profile v12.3.15 b91120315 [Subscribed] Tested Android Apps 4
tang1234 FREE MOD [ROOT] 暖雪(warm snow bilibili) Ver.2.1.1 Zygisk MOD Menu [Damage Multiple & God Mode] ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 238
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] bergfex: ski, snow & weather v3.37 [Pro] Tested Android Apps 2
G Shared [Tested] SNOW BROS. classic v1.1.1 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
G Shared [Tested] SNOW MELON PLAYGROUNDS 2 v7.0 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
G Shared [Tested] Snow Race!! v1.0.4 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
G Shared [Tested] Aqua Snow Frost Superhero 3D v1.0 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Cursed Fables 1: White as Snow v1.0.1 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
G Shared [Tested] Snow Train Simulator Games 3D v1.3 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 5
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Snow Cone For KWGT Pro v10.0 [Mod] [Sap] Tested Android Apps 7
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Snow Cone For KWGT Pro v8.0 [Mod] [Sap] Tested Android Apps 3
G Shared [Tested] Snow Kids: Snow Arcade v1.0.8 MOD Tested Shared Android MODs 3
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Jewel Snow Puzzle Ver. 1.16.0 MOD APK | AUTO WIN | NO ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 10
G Shared [Tested] Next Gen 4x4 Offroad Mud & Snow Simulation 2020 v1.21 MOD Tested Shared Android MODs 3
G Shared [Tested] Ski Resort: Idle Tycoon - Idle Snow! (Early Access) v0.8 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 5
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Snow Storm Superhero Ver. 1.2.9 MOD APK | UNLIMITED MANA | UNLIMITED SKILLS | NO ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 26
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Snow Drift Ver. 1.0.27 MOD APK | UNLOCKED ALL CARS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 18
JokerArt Not Working Snow West Mafia Redemption: Cowboy Shooting Game Ver. 1.2 MOD APK | GOD MODE | DUMB ENEMY | NO ADS Outdated PMT Android MODs 2
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Snow Kitten Live Wallpaper v1.0.0 [Paid] Tested Android Apps 2
B Broken Link Snow Town - Ice Village World: Winter City Ver. 1.1.5 MOD APK | Unlimited Money | Unlimited Diamonds Outdated PMT Android MODs 7
B Outdated Farm Snow - Santa family story Ver. 2.42 MOD APK | Currencies Outdated PMT Android MODs 12
nxtxclr8 Shared [Tested] ATV Snow Simulator v1.3 mod apk Tested Shared Android MODs 2
G OA [Shared] The Beautiful Game - Ch. 1 v0.6 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 2
Radon02 OA [Shared] The DeLuca Family [18+] Season 1 MOD APK (Port + Multi-Mod) Age Restricted Games 6
G OA [Shared] The Siren's Song v1.20 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 0
G OA [Shared] Runa the Phantom Thief v1.10 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 4
G OA [Shared] THE WRATH v0.1α MOD APK Age Restricted Games 9
Arsenal Shared MOD The Spike - Volleyball Story v4.1.7 MOD APK Untested Shared Android MODs 3
G Shared MOD Find Joe: Secret of The Stones v0.7 MOD APK Untested Shared Android MODs 2
G OA [Shared] The Gain Trials v1.6.1 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 4
Shinoo OA [Shared] The Point of No Return v1.0a MOD APK Age Restricted Games 3
Shinoo OA [Shared] The Lust City S1 Ver. Christmas Special MOD APK Age Restricted Games 4
Shinoo OA [Shared] The Lust City S1 v1.0 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 2
G OA [Shared] NPC Sex I’m the Strongest in Another World with Etch Ability - NPC姦〜異世界エッチート能力で俺最強!〜 v1.0 Final MOD APK Age Restricted Games 18
Shinoo OA [Shared] Dominas of the Forsaken Planet v0.6.1 APK Age Restricted Games 1
Radon02 OA [Shared] Seducing The Devil [18+] v0.12b MOD APK (Port + Sancho's Multi-Mod) Age Restricted Games 17
G Shared MOD Iron Muscle - Be the champion /Bodybulding Workout v1.293 MOD APK Untested Shared Android MODs 2
G OA [Shared] Control the Town v1.0 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 8
G OA [Shared] Tales from the Deep: Eve vCh1a3.0 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 13
G OA [Shared] The Incubus - いんきゅばさん vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 14
Radon02 OA [Shared] Move the Chains [18+] v0.2 Bugfix MOD APK (Port + Gallery Mod + WT Mod) Age Restricted Games 5
G OA [Shared] Seducing the Devil v0.12b MOD APK Age Restricted Games 15
G OA [Shared] Take the Reins vPrologue MOD APK Age Restricted Games 7
Shinoo OA [Shared] Merging of the Stars v0.5 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 2
Shinoo OA [Shared] Let the Nightshine In v0.16 Ch. 2 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 0
G OA [Shared] The Blackmail v0.01 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 2