Draken (VN) Just Crazy Sep 13, 2026 #22 rahmer45 said: In the video it's already open, it doesn't show how to activate it ingame Click to expand... Next time I'll make a tutorial video at 0.1x speed and stretch it to 5 hours long
rahmer45 said: In the video it's already open, it doesn't show how to activate it ingame Click to expand... Next time I'll make a tutorial video at 0.1x speed and stretch it to 5 hours long
Usalina1 Solid & Active Platinian Sep 13, 2026 #24 Draken (VN) said: Next time I'll make a tutorial video at 0.1x speed and stretch it to 5 hours long Click to expand... Calma...
Draken (VN) said: Next time I'll make a tutorial video at 0.1x speed and stretch it to 5 hours long Click to expand... Calma...
Aiden422 Platinian Sep 13, 2026 #26 Really have to use the complete all quest first? I kinda wanted to have all characters unlocked and all but progressing the story manually
Really have to use the complete all quest first? I kinda wanted to have all characters unlocked and all but progressing the story manually
Draken (VN) Just Crazy Sep 13, 2026 #27 Aiden422 said: Really have to use the complete all quest first? I kinda wanted to have all characters unlocked and all but progressing the story manually Click to expand... The quest system broke so you have to use that command to unlock everything Well once you finish building your team, you can just replay any stage you want anyway
Aiden422 said: Really have to use the complete all quest first? I kinda wanted to have all characters unlocked and all but progressing the story manually Click to expand... The quest system broke so you have to use that command to unlock everything Well once you finish building your team, you can just replay any stage you want anyway
R rahmer45 Just Crazy Sep 14, 2026 #31 AquaGalon said: 26gb total Click to expand... Yea saw it myself after downloading the remaining resources
AquaGalon said: 26gb total Click to expand... Yea saw it myself after downloading the remaining resources
Draken (VN) Just Crazy Sep 14, 2026 #32 AquaGalon said: 26gb total Click to expand... GI, HSR or HI3 are around 40 to 50 GB in total and I already tried them all
AquaGalon said: 26gb total Click to expand... GI, HSR or HI3 are around 40 to 50 GB in total and I already tried them all
Draken (VN) Just Crazy Sep 14, 2026 #34 Luciferx123 said: Can I play events in this game Click to expand... No idea about that. Use the command to unlock mission and story then just go nuts
Luciferx123 said: Can I play events in this game Click to expand... No idea about that. Use the command to unlock mission and story then just go nuts
D Dryx Solid & Active Platinian Sep 16, 2026 #40 What's the name of the floating note in the CMD video tutorial? @Draken (VN)