Tutorial Solution: How to solve Facebook login problem "For your account security, logging in to Facebook from an embedded browser is disabled."

G-Bo ッ

Administrator
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2017
Behind you.
platinmods.com
Hey buddies,

we have explained a while ago that Facebook made a big change which does not let you login on Facebook if the game is using an old API here. The problem here is, we cannot use the App either on signed mods. Sooo, we cannot use App, we cannot use browser. What can we do?

I am happy to say I have found a tested workaround. In short, you simply need to login first manually to your Facebook account using the same browser the game opens.

Here in detail:

1) We get this error when we try to use Facebook login via browser:

1647559616353.png

2. We click the URL on top and only keep https://m.facebook.com as link

1647559692022.png

3. We click enter and we will be on the login page. Put your login data and login to your account.

1647560014112.png

4. Now return to the game and try again to login via Facebook. You will see, it will work now!

1647560019624.png

Welcome back my loved account!

Happy Facebook-logging ^_^

-Silent- DreadBeast

*1st-Class-Platinian*
VIP
Jul 23, 2020
Cocytus
You can also bypass this with installing:
the facebook lite app and login into your account, and disabling the normal app (facebook)

Last edited:

TRexy

Awesome Active Platinian
May 22, 2018
Germany
I can only install on my latest NOX player, signed apks, which has pre-installed the FB app (not the FB-Lite app). I ran into the same problem, with not being able to login into FB. Nothing worked on my side, with the mentioned suggestions above. But finally i found a workaround for me, which is relatively easy.

Solution:
First, go to settings -> apps -> FB -> disable (leave it disabled "forever", it's better this way lol)
Second, go to your game, which do you want to connect with FB.
Third, click in the game on "Login with FB" and login then via the given option/s of your preferred installed browsers.
Fourth, there you go, now your game is connected to FB.

I hope, this helps. :)

Lovely regards, your TRexy.

Reactions: TheDeVil