Open Request Soul Knight Prequel

acediam23

Platinian
pcZJ7EXQfpVSVtnhm_QbubyoEMtGv3v-5sqHYG2cSUie0=s280.png


Game Name: Soul Knight Prequel

Google Play Store Link:

APK Link:

Cheat Requested:
  • Anything possible
Have you tried any cheat engines?:
No -> I don't have knowledge about modding
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
I might be wrong but this game can be modded 100% I've seen CN modders already modified it but too bad they're not kind enough to share it rofl
 
Game is having issues right now. And this is chilly games. They have a knack for banning and disabling modded files and accounts
 
This game can be modified using GG (game guardian) some Chinese peps also learned the trick on how to modify in-game currency and item drops.... Since I don't have any experience using game guardian im having a hard time understanding it lmao.




Screenshot_20231128-004452.png

Also this image is a modded APK... The author doesn't want to share it unfortunately....

Also this zip file is the instructions on how to modified it using game guardian. (It's on Chinese language) you can translate it by yourself.
 

Attachments

Similar threads

Back
Top Bottom