Open Request Soul Knight Prequel

acediam23

Platinian
pcZJ7EXQfpVSVtnhm_QbubyoEMtGv3v-5sqHYG2cSUie0=s280.png


Game Name: Soul Knight Prequel

Google Play Store Link:

APK Link:

Cheat Requested:
  • Anything possible
Have you tried any cheat engines?:
No -> I don't have knowledge about modding
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
I try it on ldplayer9, magisk + shamiko installed, game guardian installed - game guardian hidden on, and I get game dead
magisk hide .-.
edit : im using ldplayer 9 noads + magisk delta v26.4-kitsune + shamiko v0.7.5 and only need to turn on hide gg from game the first time using gg on skp, using hma will NOT help
 
magisk hide .-.
edit : im using ldplayer 9 noads + magisk delta v26.4-kitsune + shamiko v0.7.5 and only need to turn on hide gg from game the first time using gg on skp, using hma will NOT help
How do you use the skp.zip file tho? I've downloaded it, extract it but there are some files with chinese name in it. Idk what file to use.
 
magisk hide .-.
edit : im using ldplayer 9 noads + magisk delta v26.4-kitsune + shamiko v0.7.5 and only need to turn on hide gg from game the first time using gg on skp, using hma will NOT help
I wrote you in private, can you please show me these settings in a video?
 
FILLED
 

Similar threads

Back
Top Bottom