Outdated Soul Knight Ver. 4.0.1 Mods Menu | God mode | Unlimited energy ammo | Damage+ | Damage++ | One hit kill | Unlimited Gems |

Nodworth

Approved iModder
Original poster
Approved iModder
Aug 19, 2021
/root
1643979147612.png

iTunes Link:

Game Name: Soul Knight
Game Version: v4.0.1
Bundle ID: com.ChillyRoom.DungeonShooter
Needs Jailbreak: Yes
Platform: Apple 64 bit (old devices not working like iPhone 4)
Supported iOS: 14 and less
"In an age where guns and swords are side by side, the magic stone that keeps the world in balance is stolen by an advanced alien race. The fate of the world hangs by a thread. Everything depends on you and your ability to recover the stone..."

Okay, enough of the blah-blah-blah. And let's pulverize some alien henchmen!

This is the game you never dared to dream of. Explore the dungeon, get crazy weapons, dodge bullets and shoot them all! The controls are easy to handle and intuitive, the gameplay is smooth and enjoyable, and has roguelike aspects. You won't find a better shooter on mobile.

Content: * Heroes as unique as their abilities. * Over 170 weapons available for exploration. * Randomly generated dungeons for a systematically renewed experience. * NPCs that matter and will fight alongside you!

Auto aiming mechanism for intuitive controls. * And much more content that you will discover in-game.

Supported Devices :
-Jailbroken iPhone 5s or newer
-Jailbroken iPod Touch 6G or newer
-Jailbroken iPad Air/Pro or newer
-Jailbroken iPad mini 2 or newer

How to make this cheat run for you (read carefully):

*MOD Features*
1. God mode
2. Unlimited ammo
3. Damage+
4. Damage++
5. One hit kill
6. Unlimited Gems
-> Gems do not decrease

*MOD Preview*

Free Download:
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **
If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.

Please enjoy the MOD and don't forget to visit us regularly for new MODs or updates =)

Last edited:

Nodworth

Approved iModder
Original poster
Approved iModder
Aug 19, 2021
/root
Hello to all,

Having had problems with my device, I had to update it to a non-eligible version ( IOS 15.3.1 ) .

So I could not update the mods until a new device like this comes in the next few days.

In the meantime, you can always provide me with the cracked IPAs for the non-jailbreak version, so that I can continue to hack them.

Thanking you for your understanding, hoping to be operational again as soon as possible, I thank you for your support.

Nodworth

• Love
Reactions: Jundeptrai