Outdated Soul Land Reloaded | GM Tool | VIP 20 | Unlimited Everything | Instant LVL 120 | NEEDED VPN

Draken (VN)

Just Crazy
Jun 13, 2017
Sài Gòn
I cant login now server down again ???
Becus Soul Land Reloaded and Elora's Raid are the most popular ps game nowaday :pepe001: Their source data is open and free to use, they were milked terribly. But some of ps platform are trying to made them for free to use GM's tool and as a result they were bombed almost continuously by brainless spammers. My previous SLR ps already died and this one is sooner or later

Doyokers

Platinian
Aug 14, 2017
Becus Soul Land Reloaded and Elora's Raid are the most popular ps game nowaday :pepe001: Their source data is open and free to use, they were milked terribly. But some of ps platform are trying to made them for free to use GM's tool and as a result they were bombed almost continuously by brainless spammers. My previous SLR ps already died and this one is sooner or later
Gm tool down ?

Draken (VN)

Just Crazy
Jun 13, 2017
Sài Gòn
Gm tool down ?
I dunno and I dont really like to play ps with those "free GM's tool" sites like this one or many more I have shared them before cus most likely they just die randomly in someday so for me, the real situation here is that just play with these sites have member benefits like the one below but it need chinese phone number verified via text sms :pepe001:

JanaY

Rookie
Aug 15, 2021
Germany
I downloaded the game open it and started then to download the 300mb extra but the last 10mb I can't download do u know why?