Not Working Speedify VPN Premium Mod Apk v10.0.1.9702 (Unlimited Secure + No Ads)

child0andr

Platinian
Original poster
Jan 1, 2019
vietnam
speedify_launcher_apk2mod.png

Speedify VPN Premium Mod Apk

Privacy, security, speed – and the ability to combine Internet connections!

*Special Features*
  • 7-Day Free Trial Download it for free on your iOS and Android phones. Invite friends to download and get more free time. But this offer does not always apply.
  • Fast VPN server networks connect to VPN servers in more than 60 countries. Unlimited Speed and Bandwidth.
  • Access any content stream or download all your favorite websites and apps anywhere. You can surf on Facebook, YouTube, Snapchat, Hulu or stream on any social, music or video platform.
  • Adopt secure and anonymous 256-bit AES encryption, DNS / IPv6 leak protection. Ending the switch and disassembling the tunnel to protect itself from hackers and surveillance. Protect your connection to public Wi-Fi hotspots and schools.
  • Protect your privacy Hide your IP address and location. Strict Privacy Policy: No Activity Log, No Connection Log. Powerful encryption protects you from hackers and trackers.
  • Get help in 24/7 customer service seconds. Ask us anything via LiveChat or email.

Free Download:
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **
If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.

pojunkampar

Platinian
Nov 23, 2017
actually this app are worse. i try with trial version but seem slower
my wifi can reach 8mbps while my phone data about 4mbps. while using this i got about 5mbps.

Reactions: echoscar
Tags
06/4 jrptt bimbo220 workingapp