New Mexico, United States
hHgvZQBFclsdJZ3B-S4fs1JAg8TmElx0cRleTYkA=w240-h480.png

Playstore Link:
Splend AI - Art Generator - Apps on Google Play

*Special Features*
-Premium unlocked

Free Download:
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **
If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.

RonaldJeff

Rookie
May 31, 2023
united states
AI can be used to streamline the spending process, enabling businesses and households to better manage costs and maximize efficiency. AI can help detect fraud, predict spending patterns, analyze consumer behavior, optimize pricing, suggest cost cuts, and automate budgeting. The system can also collect and analyze real time data to help businesses better track and manage their costs.

ArsonMods

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
May 25, 2023
New Mexico, United States
Could you update please?
About that:

There is a class called "Rights". In it are two sets of 4 methods, each method is for 1 of 4 things you get from in the pro version (no ads, infinite credits, high quality, no watermark). In early versions of the app, the first set (public final component methods) could be modded with const/4 v0, 0x1>in each. However, in the last few versions modifying that one doesnt change anything. The next set has get[name of feature here] methods which are the ones you mod with the const/4 thing mentioned above. However as of 1.1.5, doing that gives an error.

I'd have loved to defeat that new protection too, but now that the developer has clearly noticed their app is being cracked I feel like I should probably stop. One thing is apps that I can easily tell nobody cares about, but I am not sure what this dev would do if I kept breaking their protection. I am in the US and do not want to risk things, at least not until I see how this dev reacts to cracks (for example, I know Imagine's deva just make fun of us modders and promise extra protection, but I dont know whether Splend AI might try to pull a legal battle). Whoever here feels like it's safe for them to do so should continue where I left off.

Reactions: 1 3 3 7
Tags
day 07 month 06 working jrptt falso_allarme