New Mexico, United States
splend.png

Playstore Link:
Splend AI - Art Generator - Apps on Google Play

*Special Features*
-Premium unlocked

Free Download:
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **
If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.

ArsonMods

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
May 25, 2023
New Mexico, United States
I have no idea why that permission issue is happening, it seems to be present on some devices. Releasing new version right now that seems to work on my Samsung devices with Android 13. The device I mod with (Galaxy S10 Lite) appears to never have these problems. It's a device-specific issue it seems. I have a Lenovo tablet that has the same problem as you all have, but it runs Android 11. One of my previous mods also had the problem but on a Galaxy A03s and that seems to be gone now. I didn't touch permissions when cracking it. I just tested the unmodded version on the same tablet that has the problem, it's something with the developer. There's probably some permission bug with this that's causing issues on some Android versions and/or specific devices. I have no idea how to fix it. If the uncracked version doesn't work on your device, complain about this issue to the developer in a Google Play review so they can release a fix version that I can then crack and release here.

Tags
day 15 month 07 not working jrptt skyradiation